So Who’s Paying for the Logistics for Thousands to Make the Journey

Asking the Question no Reporter will answer.

Food, water - who’s supplying it? Flags? I have to go to Home Depot or Amazon to get one. And they’re not cheap.

Enquirering minds want to know.
Las Patronas, churches, local Mexicans of no particular affiliation, Pueblo sin Fronteras, and many other charities, including some local governments who show empathy and who would rather give them porta potties than suffer the consequences.

You forgot Venezuela.
------------------------------------------ yes , the 'venzies' are funding and its being reported on FOX and other sources .

Asking the Question no Reporter will answer.

Food, water - who’s supplying it? Flags? I have to go to Home Depot or Amazon to get one. And they’re not cheap.

Enquirering minds want to know.

The leftist liberal actors and activists in the fake media will never ask those hard questions as to who may be supporting this caravan of alien soon to be invaders because they already know. It no doubt has to be the globalists like G. Soros and the democratic party that are behind this caravan. They want these invaders to invade America so they can have voters in the future. Plus there are many Latino special interest groups in America that would like to see a Latino take over of America in the South.

They supposedly have the money to be able to travel all across Mexico. They are not running for their lives from their countries for any other good reason but to America and get the taxpayer's of America to end up paying for their well being. The 10 to 14,000 invaders that are on their way are going to cost the American taxpayer's in the end hundreds of millions if not billions of their tax dollars to support all these aliens.

Enquiring minds scare the hell out of the leftist liberal media and leftist liberal politicians of people who want to get the other side of the story. They both hate anyone who asks real questions that make common sense and logic and challenges their programs and agendas. They say that they should just be believed as to what they are telling you and just shut up and just go away. It would appear as though it is not working anymore. Trump has now shone the light on the liars and they do not like it.

lots of threads on this 'invader' situation and i did post info somewhere . But according to Mike Pence he was told by some third world leader [a big chief] that it is 'venezuela' that is funding . I'll get the link in a bit if i can find it FedUP !!

Forum List

Back