So, who's going to visit Israel?

You already have said you are not visiting the West Bank or Gaza, so yes I imagine you will be surrounded by the happier people in Israel.

Actually I am thinking about a tiny bit of the West Bank, but I will not and could not if I wanted to go to Gaza.

Thanks.

Challenger, you already bought them all. Guess I will have to see it for what it is and not a lie that is told.

Oh, you got me there. Yes I cornered the market and made a small fortune selling them to right wing conservative religious fundamentalists, Zionists and their useful idiots, and of course, American tourists going to Israel, for the last category I sold them as boxed sets along with blinkers. :cool:

I thought the Jews from over the seas were the INFILTRATORS........funny how these people are now calling refugees SHIT.........it just shows what wankers these Wannabee Jews really are.......Of course so many Jews in Israel are wonderful people but it shows how low some Jews have become in the past few years...........many on here say Jews are not Racist !!!!!!!!! shows how low they are.I'm the liq....ever living,ever faithful and ever sure.......Racist NO......many thanks Eots for your informative post........steve.

You already have said you are not visiting the West Bank or Gaza, so yes I imagine you will be surrounded by the happier people in Israel.

Actually I am thinking about a tiny bit of the West Bank, but I will not and could not if I wanted to go to Gaza.

Thanks.

Challenger, you already bought them all. Guess I will have to see it for what it is and not a lie that is told.

Oh, you got me there. Yes I cornered the market and made a small fortune selling them to right wing conservative religious fundamentalists, Zionists and their useful idiots, and of course, American tourists going to Israel, for the last category I sold them as boxed sets along with blinkers. :cool:

Still waiting for your definition of Zionism. Why so coy when asked to post it, are you hiding something from the board ?

I thought the Jews from over the seas were the INFILTRATORS........funny how these people are now calling refugees SHIT.........it just shows what wankers these Wannabee Jews really are.......Of course so many Jews in Israel are wonderful people but it shows how low some Jews have become in the past few years...........many on here say Jews are not Racist !!!!!!!!! shows how low they are.I'm the liq....ever living,ever faithful and ever sure.......Racist NO......many thanks Eots for your informative post........steve.

Then you thought wrong didn't you. It is the muslims that are the infiltrators the world over and it is time they were pushed back to Saudi where they belong

Thanks.

Still waiting for your definition of Zionism. Why so coy when asked to post it, are you hiding something from the board ?

I see no reason to repeat myself, go find it...the truth is out there. Oh, but take off your rose tinted glasses and blinkers first.

Thanks.

I see no reason to repeat myself, go find it...the truth is out there. Oh, but take off your rose tinted glasses and blinkers first.

Then don't ask for any links as you know what the answer will be.

Thanks.

Pointless asking you as you never provide anything that backs up your assertions.

Thanks.

Pointless asking you as you never provide anything that backs up your assertions.

That would be yourself proven by your refusal to post your personal definition of Zionism.

I'd like to go, but from everything I've read about Jews, they hate brown people.......<snip>

Yeah, I'm answering a couple of old posts in this thread, forgive me.

For the above poster, I am sorry you read these bad things about the Jews, but from what I saw with my own eyes in 2011, it is simply not true. Saw plenty of very dark skinned folks happy to be there and being treated well.

No! Not true! Juden hate black, brown, and asian folk. A senior Hamas official told me in person.

Forum List

Back