So who thinks insulting a veteran on these forums is poor form?

Veteran vs Veteran is always good theater for some...
Usually if it gets really deep I just tell them that there are only certain types of veterans that support Obama. They always seem to fall within one of these groups:

1. Blacks
  2. Wounded vets living off of Social Security and can't hold a job
  3. Gays
  4. Atheists
  5. Women
I always ask them which one they are but they never seem to want to answer.

You left out "patriots" and "intelligent people". Do you cry when people point out what an obvious mistake you made?

Most of the vets I know are liberals, but that's because I hang with a liberal crowd. Unlike some conservatives, I'm not stupid enough to declare that every vet is like the ones I hang out with. Mud, your fellow barflies are not representative of America.

You left out "patriots" and "intelligent people". Do you cry when people point out what an obvious mistake you made?

Most of the vets I know are liberals, but that's because I hang with a liberal crowd. Unlike some conservatives, I'm not stupid enough to declare that every vet is like the ones I hang out with. Mud, your fellow barflies are not representative of America.

Personally I couldn't care less whether a vet is a liberal or a conservative, they demand respect for offering to make the same sacrifice I offered to make.

And I don't care if a poser is a conservative or a liberal either, a poser is a poser.

Asclepias insisted a man that claims to be a vet is not and insults him. Who thinks this is poor form? How would you feel if someone claimed you were not a vet as you claim?
People insult vets here all the time. I'm a vet and have been insulted numerous times. I can handle it. Can you?

You know you live in great free country when you can insult military & presidents.

:fu: :poop:

CrusaderFrank is the latest to join TeamDickless, the proud vet-spitters. RoadRunner, by thanking him for vet-spitting, signs on as a junior member.

A Warmer explains US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Which brings us to another interesting point, "Why do so many Democrats falsely claim to either have served in the military, or their roles and actions if in fact they did serve"?

It is interesting, how I collect so many vet-spitting stalkers, even though I never talk about being a vet. I talk about the science, the kooks can't respond rationally, so they have these meltdowns and start vet-spitting. And even though they later realize it was a mistake, such manchildren can't ever admit to making a mistake, so they remain vet-spitters forever.
My but you are a crybaby....don't think I ever met a vet who could go through a box of tissue as fast as you.
Got another vet-spitter from my past returning to his old habits. And it's ... Westwall. He was the worst of Team Dickless, following me around obsessively and vet-spitting for months. I thought he'd given it a rest, but my stalkers tend to fall back into their old habits when stressed.

And yes, a mod. Some of you think he's a great guy. And he is, as long as you kiss his ass with gusto. Laugh at him, however, and he goes full metal vet-spitter on you, showing you his true face.

2014 On Track To Be Hottest Year On Record
Westwall said:
Believe it. mammy's understanding of the physical world is laughable indeed. He's supposedly a "nucular watch officer" in the US Navy. Of course that appellation doesn't exist in the US Navy but mammy will never admit that.

Oh, I also reported him for quote-forging, since I never said "nucular watch officer". I just want to get his bad behavior on record. He seems to believe he's a special little snowflake who doesn't have to obey the same board rules as everyone else.

Asclepias insisted a man that claims to be a vet is not and insults him. Who thinks this is poor form? How would you feel if someone claimed you were not a vet as you claim?
This is the internet, and anyone can make spurious claims. That said, I usually take people at their word unless they are obvious poseurs. Did this man claiming to be a vet make a bunch of wild claims or something? If not, then I would consider it poor form. What do you need for proof? A freaking DD-214?

God Bless Veterans!

Every single one of them!

Peace to you!

Forum List

Back