So who is telling the truth? CNN/MSNBC or Fox News??

If you want facts, go to Reuters, or the NYT, or WaPo. Or PBS, although even they have begun having "panels" to "analyze" what Judy Woodruff just told us.
You won't get facts from any of them....The only places you'll get anything near unbiased coverage is the foreign press.
There is some truth in that...I have noticed many times over the past years that it is common you get better/more/accurate news from BBC America than any of the three
They don't waste all their time with "analysts" giving their opinions on the news. That is refreshing, but it certainly doesn't go into any depth or detail whatsoever. For that, you need written information.

If you want facts, go to Reuters, or the NYT, or WaPo. Or PBS, although even they have begun having "panels" to "analyze" what Judy Woodruff just told us.
You won't get facts from any of them....The only places you'll get anything near unbiased coverage is the foreign press.
There is some truth in that...I have noticed many times over the past years that it is common you get better/more/accurate news from BBC America than any of the three
They don't waste all their time with "analysts" giving their opinions on the news. That is refreshing, but it certainly doesn't go into any depth or detail whatsoever. For that, you need written information.

I agree, but even then newspapers are becoming equally as opinion-oriented, corporate owned and with agendas.
NYT is worthless. It's headlines are often disputed within the article once you read deep enough. (In other words the headline says one thing and the article says something different waaay down 3-4 paragraphs)
We don't have any good news sources anymore.
ALL are tainted by political opinions of editors, censored by corporate boards etc.
Sad

Forum List

Back