so who is more evil now - soros or murdoch?

blu

Sep 21, 2009
these two should fuel anonymous internet rants for years to come

Have we established that Murdoch was aware of and approved the actions of his employees? I'm not trying to defend the guy, there is no defense for that shit, but if he had no clue, the scandal doesn't make him evil.

On the up side, he will still remain an evil global media mogul...

What has Soros done worthy of the "evil" title?

The tip of the proverbial iceberg.

"What disturbs most is something you will not read about in his Wikipedia entry, except in the most veiled manner. Soros — who appears in the right-hand column of that entry as a “Hungarian American” and an “atheist” — is a Hungarian Jew who, when 14 at the height of the Holocaust, was, well… no Anne Frank.

The Ottawa Sun’s Ezra Levant, quoted by Kimball, puts it succinctly:
To survive, George, then a teenager, collaborated with the Nazis.

First he worked for the Judenrat. That was the Jewish council set up by the Nazis to do their dirty work for them. Instead of the Nazis rounding up Jews every day for the trains, they delegated that murderous task to Jews who were willing to do it to survive another day at the expense of their neighbours.

Theodore [his father] hatched a better plan for his son. He bribed a non-Jewish official at the agriculture ministry to let George live with him. George helped the official confiscate property from Jews.
Well, okay, you’re thinking — he was fourteen. Give the guy a break. And I must admit that I — a secular Jew like Soros — have occasionally speculated about how I would have behaved in similar circumstances. And, although in my fantasy I might be a noble resistance fighter, laying my life on the line against fascism the way Primo Levi and others have described it, I certainly have no way of knowing. I might have been a sleazy collaborator myself. But I do know this: if I had done something like that just to survive, it would have haunted me the rest of my days.

And here’s the really creepy part: not so George Soros. In a surprisingly overlooked interview with 60 Minutes‘ Steve Kroft, Soros denied guilt or second thoughts about his World War II activities.

From Levant again:
How does Soros feel about what he did as a teenager? Has it kept him up at night?

Steve Kroft of 60 Minutes asked him that. Was it difficult? “Not at all,” Soros answered.

“No feeling of guilt?” asked Kroft. “No,” said Soros. “There was no sense that I shouldn’t be there. If I wasn’t doing it, somebody else would be taking it away anyhow. Whether I was there or not. So I had no sense of guilt.”

Somebody else would have done it. Sound familiar? It’s just the kind of excuse you might use when devaluing the British pound. A psychoanalyst might call it “splitting,” taking a part of your personality and splitting it off, as if there were two disconnected parts of you — the monster and the good citizen. The good citizen provides a mask, a disguise for the monster to do his work."

Israel Matzav: Just how evil is Soros?

Define the word 'evil'.

So many times we see that some people have their own private definitions of words. Usually it means a lame argument and the person can only rationalize their opinion by changing the definitions of the words spoken or written.

For example, take Obama calling increasing taxes a 'spending cut'. I am sure, in his mind, that is exactly what it is.

So, what do you mean by evil?

Last edited:
Define the word 'evil'.

So many times we see that some people have their own private definitions of words. Usually it means a lame argument and the person can only rationalize their opinion by changing the definitions of the words spoken or written.

For example, take Obama calling increasing taxes a 'spending cut'. I am sure in his mind, that is exactly what it is.

It's a subjective concept - so it's an opinion.

Soros is well aware of what he is doing to destroy the American republic, and is unaccountable. Murdoch has not been established to be aware of what some fools in a minor tabloid newspaper he owns will do for a story, and what they will be found to have done is a quantum leap of magnitude smaller of an offence against good governance and public weal.

Last edited:
Define the word 'evil'.

For example, take Obama calling increasing taxes a 'spending cut'. I am sure in his mind, that is exactly what it is.

So. The word must have a definition as used. What is it?

We could go by example...say I strangle a cat for pleasure...In my opinion, I would be evil.

Define the word 'evil'.

So. The word must have a definition as used. What is it?

We could go by example...say I strangle a cat for pleasure...In my opinion, I would be evil.

;)

Far be it for me to speak for Marc or Blu, but I suspect it goes something like this:

Good = You support Obama in all he does.

Evil = You criticize Obama's policies and views.

Last edited:
Define the word 'evil'.

For example, take Obama calling increasing taxes a 'spending cut'. I am sure, in his mind, that is exactly what it is.

Ohh geee I don't know.....rounding up your fellow citizens to be sent off to the concentration camps where they will be either worked to death or just gassed jumps to mind.

See the picture below? He aided and abetted that.

If that doesn't classify as evil to you then you are not a human being.

"First he worked for the Judenrat. That was the Jewish council set up by the Nazis to do their dirty work for them. Instead of the Nazis rounding up Jews every day for the trains, they delegated that murderous task to Jews who were willing to do it to survive another day at the expense of their neighbours."

Attachments

• $holocaust.jpg
    $holocaust.jpg
    748.3 KB · Views: 80
Define the word 'evil'.

Ohh geee I don't know.....rounding up your fellow citizens to be sent off to the concentration camps where they will be either worked to death or just gassed jumps to mind.

"First he worked for the Judenrat. That was the Jewish council set up by the Nazis to do their dirty work for them. Instead of the Nazis rounding up Jews every day for the trains, they delegated that murderous task to Jews who were willing to do it to survive another day at the expense of their neighbours."
:thup:

Now, wait for this to somehow be marginalized in significance.

Define the word 'evil'.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back