So.......who gotta Facebook?

I especially love people begging for things for their games...farmville and mafia wars. It's so grown up.

dislike-icon.gif

I just checked. I see i have some private messages to answer. :doubt:

While you're at it, can you water my plants please? Be forewarned though, by doing so, I have access to your social security number.

Paulie and Modbert have (coincidentally?) changed their relationship status.

Swagger I have preemptively denied any friendship requests that may come in from you.

If you want to know why, it's your teeth.

Swagger I have preemptively denied any friendship requests that may come in from you.

You're not the only American to reject me on those grounds, Paulie. I remember one particularly insensitive comment accompanying an online social rejection, and I quote: "Dude, WTF! It looks like there's been a gunfight in your mouth. Jeez..."

I was inconsolable for months.

You're not the only American to reject me on those grounds, Paulie. I remember one particularly insensitive comment accompanying an online social rejection, and I quote: "Dude, WTF! It looks like there's been a gunfight in your mouth. Jeez..."

I was inconsolable for months.

I actually don't have a comeback for that :lol:

Good stuff, old bean.

Well again, I don't put anything on Facebook (or on a message board for that matter) that is not pretty much general knowledge. Anybody can find out the same stuff by using one of those people finder sites and plugging in my name, phone number, or address or probably anything I'm licensed for. It has been a positive experience for me because so many of my good friends and family are usiing the program. And yeah, I have fun playing the games with the little ones.

And you guys do know that all you have to do is pull up a single Farmville or Mafia Wars or whatever post by anybody and you can block all of that game stuff? You'll never see another post for that game from anybody?

Forum List

Back