So.......who gotta Facebook?

I would have no problem adding my friends here on FB. If you wanna, just PM me and I'll give yall my link. I aint postin it on here, as lefties here would likely try to add me only to troll/spam/photoshop me and my photos, yea they are that childish and petty....

I don't have FB or any other silly networking site. But... if I did.... I sure wouldn't add anyone who has to use their sig to make stupid claims about pwning people.... it's pathetic. Anyone who feels the need to snipe at other posters in their sig is too fucking stupid for me to want to know in RL.

Awwww....sweetie I don't really care what ya think, mmm k?:eusa_shhh:

I would have no problem adding my friends here on FB. If you wanna, just PM me and I'll give yall my link. I aint postin it on here, as lefties here would likely try to add me only to troll/spam/photoshop me and my photos, yea they are that childish and petty....

I don't have FB or any other silly networking site. But... if I did.... I sure wouldn't add anyone who has to use their sig to make stupid claims about pwning people.... it's pathetic. Anyone who feels the need to snipe at other posters in their sig is too fucking stupid for me to want to know in RL.

If I listed everyone who I have pwned, it would violate the TOS in regards to signature lengths. Even in 1 point font.

I think it far better to lay back in the weeds a bit and let people think they have me pegged, then completely flip it around on them.

I'm a ninja troll.

Sorry, I have been waiting for an appropriate time to post this cartoon, and I just couldn't resist :)

camn73l.jpg

The question is do any of you play that farmville thingy, and why? I guess I just don't get it after playing call of duty online as well as playing tons of other actual games. :eusa_angel: Sorry :eusa_angel:

Awwww....sweetie I don't really care what ya think, mmm k?:eusa_shhh:
i gotta agree with her on that one
putting other people in your sig shows how much THEY have got under your skin, more so that you doing anything to them

YMMV

All you gotta do is reconfigure the privacy settings like I did.

You are very gullible.
no, he is right about that

I've read about the privacy settings - and I have no faith in them.

Just as GOOG has violated its "don't be EVUL" corporate objective by violating the privacy of its users, so will FB. The only way for it to make money is via Ads and marketing data. The only way to do that is to track what one does and says.

It would behoove you to read the actual policy:

http://www.facebook.com/policy.php

Last edited:
All you gotta do is reconfigure the privacy settings like I did.

You are very gullible.
no, he is right about that

In a way he is...but not so fast. I realize you are totally addicted to facebook, but facebook SUCKS. I get my settings all set and they come along and put in new apps...which they don't let ME go set..they set for default for everyone, and once again I am open for things in my privacy I do not want out.

In a way he is...but not so fast. I realize you are totally addicted to facebook, but facebook SUCKS. I get my settings all set and they come along and put in new apps...which they don't let ME go set..they set for default for everyone, and once again I am open for things in my privacy I do not want out.

It shouldn't be doing that. It's actually quite easy to set settings now, didn't use to be but that's changed.

Uh. Settings do not prevent FB from tracking a great deal of personal activity.

It shouldn't be doing that. It's actually quite easy to set settings now, didn't use to be but that's changed.

Point being, I don't live my life online there day and night like many do, so I don't know they put in a new app. I find out later...via a warning..etc

Let me explain.

Doggie the Bubble Mod is of the recent generation which has neither a concept of nor respect for personal privacy. They are exhibitionists on the web, and don't realize how the Big Corporations they detest are exploiting them.

Forum List

Back