so who else is up at this hour besides me?

:coffee3: yes, it does. Have to get up in five hours for my job. I almost forgot to file my 1040s. Thanks for the reminder :thup:

Im struggling over all the CRAP paperwork going into mine.

Ive always (almost always) done my own taxes. I cant believe how difficult of a time Im having this year...grrrr

Good luck with yours and I hope youre not too tired tomorrow!

I found all the stuff I needed at www.irs.gov. In their forms and publications search. They have instruction sets for each of the forms if you need them. Good luck!

I'm always up at this time, too. Of course, I get off work about 3/3:30 am. Like to hit the bed about 4:30-5:00. But that's not been happening. Been seeing it get light out this last week. Bedtime yesterday it was 7:30 am.

Musicman is usually up at this time also, since he works nights, too. But he has 'his' days & nights mixed up, and has been hitting the sheets before midnight. He'll get back on track. Starts with a new band this week.

Its nearly 4 am here - I doubt Im even going to go to bed. I am finishing my taxes (grr). I'll be done soon, however, whats the point of going to sleep just to wake up in 2 hours? I imagine I'll just get some stuff done around the house.

I tend to get my days and nites messed up too - however, with the kids, I just dont sleep, rather than sleeping in the day to make up for it. bleh

Hope youre having a great night!

I really need to try & get some sleep. I have alot of stuff I HAVE to get done today. Have a real full weekend coming up too. Hope your night goes well. Maybe you can rest your eyes for just a bit.

Hey Atlanta I popped on for a few minutes at around 6 am ..
I was tired so I went back to bed !

Forum List

Back