So Who Did NOT Watch The Debate Tonight?

TruthSeeker56

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2011
New Hampshire
Tonight, for the first time since 1980, I missed a Presidential debate.

I instead watched reruns of NCIS on the USA Network.

Why, you may ask? Because, at this point, I just don't GIVE A SHIT anymore!

Obama or Romney. It no longer matters. This country is SCREWED, and if these two clowns want to battle over being the captain of the TITANIC, fine with me.

Myself and my family are already in a lifeboat, and waiting for the big ship to sink.

I went to the Philly Libertarian meeting instead. The debate never even came up in three hours of discussion.

You missed the debate but created a thread a bit ago claiming Romney lied during the debate and you know this because you heard so from Al Sharpton.

How very sheepish of you. Move along now the other side of the Whitehouse lawn needs to be chewed on too

You missed the debate but created a thread a bit ago claiming Romney lied during the debate and you know this because you heard so from Al Sharpton.

How very sheepish of you. Move along now the other side of the Whitehouse lawn needs to be chewed on too

That was the other Truthseeker

I just realized that. My apologies sir.
*quietly exits thread while no one is looking*

I just realized that. My apologies sir.
*quietly exits thread while no one is looking*

You can fight with me if you like. I think anyone who bothered to watch the debate, or cares about the outcome, is a moron. Whadya say to that?

Well, a lot of lefties watched the beginning. I wan't to know how many suffered through their messiah getting his butt kicked for an hour and a half. Heck, around the 40 minute mark it looked like Obama was ready to quit watching himself!!!

After that performance last night they should consider adding a run-rule to Presidential debates, like in little league baseball, the moderator could have called it after 35 minutes to save Obama total embarrassment!!!

So Who Did NOT Watch The Debate Tonight?

Mostly.....

redneck_mentor.jpg

.....typical NCIS-fans.

I'd guess I watched five or ten minutes total, I surfed by a few times. Weird, 90% of the time I stopped by, Obama was talking, so I was surprised this morning to see that he hadn't dominated the debate.

My only regret is that I didn't see Matthews' reaction, sounds pretty funny. Next stop, YouTube.

Tonight, for the first time since 1980, I missed a Presidential debate.

I instead watched reruns of NCIS on the USA Network.

Why, you may ask? Because, at this point, I just don't GIVE A SHIT anymore!

Obama or Romney. It no longer matters. This country is SCREWED, and if these two clowns want to battle over being the captain of the TITANIC, fine with me.

Myself and my family are already in a lifeboat, and waiting for the big ship to sink.

I didn't watch it, either.

For much the same reason, I might add.

Low expectations.

Did they debate about anything real, or was it more social issue nonsense?

I doubt they debated about anything that truly matters because on the issues that truly matter, they're basically working for the same WALL STREET MASTERS.

Was TARP even mentioned?

Well?

New Topics

Forum List

Back