So, Who Are Those Top 1% We're To Hate?

Every think how lucky folks are to have the President and his party ready to point out the evil-doer, you know, the Wall Street baddies!

Maybe we should double check before we get the pitch-forks, and light the torches...

Who are the ‘Top 1%,” so reviled by the class warriors?

1. If the Occupy Wall Street protests are aiming to take down the "1 percent" of Americans who control the increasingly largest chunk of our nation's wealth, perhaps they need to redirect their efforts to somewhere other than Wall Street.

2. According to Nicole Lapin of CNN, financial services professionals make up just 14 percent of that top 1 percent of wage earners. Their average salary of $311,000 per year, while quite gaudy, falls just below the threshold needed to break into the highest-earning subset.

3. The biggest single group of professionals in the top one percent is actually doctors, who make up 16 percent of that subset.

4. Executives and managers outside of finance make up 31% of the total, but Lapin didn't break them down by industry.

5. David Carr of The New York Times would also like to offer up his bosses as targets for the mass uprising, pointing out in his column today that media executives are some of the worst offenders when it comes to CEOs who reap multi-million dollar bonuses and golden parachutes by slashing budgets and laying off rank-and-file workers. Go ahead and add them to the list.

6. So those who want to direct their anger at the winners in the income inequality sweepstakes might want to look beyond the lower of half of Manhattan. There's plenty of other folks closer to home that you might want to have a word with. Where Does the Top 1% Really Work? - National - The Atlantic Wire

7. Lawyers make up 9 percent. The 1 Percent Are Not All Wall Streeters?But Lots of Them Are Bosses - Business - GOOD

8. To get into the “top 1%” of Americans you don’t need to be a billionaire or millionaire or half-millionaire. The minimum wage earners in that group make about $343k/year….The “top 1%” of wage earners earn 17% of the nation’s income. Nicole Lapin, Who the Heck Are the "Top 1%"?!!

I'll bet the Leftist elites knew who they were...but also knew that the Lefties and the ones they control were too dumb to remember all those groups....so: "Occupy Wall Street!"

From "Demonic," by the brilliant Ann Coulter:
1. Gustave Le Bon, in his groundbreaking 1896 book, “The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind,” was the first to identify the phenomenon of mass psychology. Both Hitler and Mussolini used his book to understand how to incite a mob.

2. "Many of liberals' peculiarities are understandable only when one realizes that they are a mob. For example, a crowd's ability to grasp only the simplest ideas is reflected in the interminable slogans.

3. As is usual in the evolution of a mob, vagrants, professional protesters, and thugs swelled the ranks. Firebombing and rock throwing assaults punctuated the speeches.(The Sixties. Here we go again.)

Another false premise PC? Few people "hate" for hate is as powerful an emotion as is love. If one were not a partisan hack, one might very well use the word envy as the more accurate description of how some feel about the very, very wealthy. Some of us feel the French principle of noblesse oblige applies when tax the rich proposals are advocated - and many of the very wealthy agree. Such an opinion is not based on hate or even envy. It is why many of us volunteer in our communities and a rejection of the "I've got mine screw the rest of you" mentality of the New Right.

I might suggest that the New Right (callous conservatives, tea party partisans) hate all government workers, union workers and the working poor. There sure is ample evidence in suggesting so. I won't however, because I don't believe they ALL hate. Most are simply envious of the good fortune of others who planned ahead when choosing a career (in fact, exercising personal responsibility).

Every think how lucky folks are to have the President and his party ready to point out the evil-doer, you know, the Wall Street baddies!

Maybe we should double check before we get the pitch-forks, and light the torches...

1. If the Occupy Wall Street protests are aiming to take down the "1 percent" of Americans who control the increasingly largest chunk of our nation's wealth, perhaps they need to redirect their efforts to somewhere other than Wall Street.

2. According to Nicole Lapin of CNN, financial services professionals make up just 14 percent of that top 1 percent of wage earners. Their average salary of $311,000 per year, while quite gaudy, falls just below the threshold needed to break into the highest-earning subset.

3. The biggest single group of professionals in the top one percent is actually doctors, who make up 16 percent of that subset.

4. Executives and managers outside of finance make up 31% of the total, but Lapin didn't break them down by industry.

5. David Carr of The New York Times would also like to offer up his bosses as targets for the mass uprising, pointing out in his column today that media executives are some of the worst offenders when it comes to CEOs who reap multi-million dollar bonuses and golden parachutes by slashing budgets and laying off rank-and-file workers. Go ahead and add them to the list.

6. So those who want to direct their anger at the winners in the income inequality sweepstakes might want to look beyond the lower of half of Manhattan. There's plenty of other folks closer to home that you might want to have a word with. Where Does the Top 1% Really Work? - National - The Atlantic Wire

7. Lawyers make up 9 percent. The 1 Percent Are Not All Wall Streeters?But Lots of Them Are Bosses - Business - GOOD

8. To get into the “top 1%” of Americans you don’t need to be a billionaire or millionaire or half-millionaire. The minimum wage earners in that group make about $343k/year….The “top 1%” of wage earners earn 17% of the nation’s income. Nicole Lapin, Who the Heck Are the "Top 1%"?!!

I'll bet the Leftist elites knew who they were...but also knew that the Lefties and the ones they control were too dumb to remember all those groups....so: "Occupy Wall Street!"

1. Gustave Le Bon, in his groundbreaking 1896 book, “The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind,” was the first to identify the phenomenon of mass psychology. Both Hitler and Mussolini used his book to understand how to incite a mob.

2. "Many of liberals' peculiarities are understandable only when one realizes that they are a mob. For example, a crowd's ability to grasp only the simplest ideas is reflected in the interminable slogans.

3. As is usual in the evolution of a mob, vagrants, professional protesters, and thugs swelled the ranks. Firebombing and rock throwing assaults punctuated the speeches.(The Sixties. Here we go again.)

Another false premise PC? Few people "hate" for hate is as powerful an emotion as is love. If one were not a partisan hack, one might very well use the word envy as the more accurate description of how some feel about the very, very wealthy. Some of us feel the French principle of noblesse oblige applies when tax the rich proposals are advocated - and many of the very wealthy agree. Such an opinion is not based on hate or even envy. It is why many of us volunteer in our communities and a rejection of the "I've got mine screw the rest of you" mentality of the New Right.

I might suggest that the New Right (callous conservatives, tea party partisans) hate all government workers, union workers and the working poor. There sure is ample evidence in suggesting so. I won't however, because I don't believe they ALL hate. Most are simply envious of the good fortune of others who planned ahead when choosing a career (in fact, exercising personal responsibility).

I like the tone of your post, Wry...and well reasoned.

But wrong in several respects.

1. The class warfare strategy has the enormous drawback in that it is very difficult to moderate. The janissaries to whom it is directed do hate. They can see only black and white...no greys. Thus "On the 17th, we going to burn New York City to the f-cking ground,” Nkrumah Tinsley, 29, shouted Tuesday amongst a crowd of his fellow demonstrators, cops said." and "“In a few days they’re going to see what a Molotov cocktail can do to Macy’s,”
OWS protester busted for allegedly threatening to hurl Molotov cocktails at Macy's - NYPOST.com
Strike one, Wry.

2. "...one might very well use the word envy..."
I'm going to reaffirm my right to post as I see fit.
OK?

3. "...accurate description of how some feel about the very, very wealthy."
'Some' is correct. Latest polls find most oppose the OWS rabble.
I note that you've left yourself a bit of wiggle room, or you really have no idea of what the "1%" represents.
Let's remind all that the earned income to be a member of the group begins at $343,000...would you call that the "very, very wealthy"?
And, did you recall that the group earns about 17% of earned income but pays about 40% of federal taxes?

4. "noblesse oblige applies when tax the rich proposals are advocated - and many of the very wealthy agree."
Don't you find the 40% above pretty much that obligation that you desire?
No? Well then, how much?

5."...and many of the very wealthy agree."
No, they don't...and herein lies your greatest error.
a. Reallity is defined by actions, not by words. At you age, I should have expected that you had realized this.
Anyone who wants to pay more taxes is free to do so...there is no law restricting same. Didn't you know that?

b. Now here is a basic fact about economics, of which, it seems, you are also unaware: taxes are imposed on earned income, not on what one already owns.
Did you get that?
So, anyone who is wealthy and owns mansions, yachts, and tons of gold bars keeps same untaxed.
Untaxed!!!

What is the barrier that precents others from becoming rich, wealthy?
Right: high taxes.
So, higher taxes works to the advantage of those "many of the very wealthy agree" know that....unlike you.

You've been hornswaggled! Tricked! Euchred!
Strike two.

6. "It is why many of us volunteer in our communities and a rejection of the "I've got mine screw the rest of you" mentality of the New Right."
Wry...this is amusing, in that conservatives give far more charity in every form- including blood- than liberals.
"Even when it comes to purely secular charities, religious conservatives give more than other Americans, which is surprising because liberals specialize in "charities" that give them a direct benefit, such as the ballet or their children's elite private schools.

Indeed, religious people, Brooks says, "are more charitable in every measurable nonreligious way."

Brooks found that conservatives donate more in time, services and even blood than other Americans, noting that if liberals and moderates gave as much blood as conservatives do, the blood supply would increase by about 45 percent."
Scrooge Was A Liberal - HUMAN EVENTS
Strike three, Wry.
To the bench....the back bench.

Now...wasn't that fun!
Did you notice how I eviserated your post without ever having to resort to cliches
like 'partisan hack'?

Live and learn, Wry.
Live and learn.

Rather than parse your entire response, one which is entirely ideologically biased, I will make a point or twoand then prepare the van for today's tailgate (Niners v. Cards at Candlestick Park).

#5 Gates and other billionaires have established charities and given plenty to 'liberal' causes; that they do not give more in taxes voluntarily shows their good judgement - Congress should never be trusted to do the right thing.

#5 b Gates, Jobs and Packard all gained great wealth during the period of higher taxes.

Rather than parse your entire response, one which is entirely ideologically biased, I will make a point or twoand then prepare the van for today's tailgate (Niners v. Cards at Candlestick Park).

#5 Gates and other billionaires have established charities and given plenty to 'liberal' causes; that they do not give more in taxes voluntarily shows their good judgement - Congress should never be trusted to do the right thing.

#5 b Gates, Jobs and Packard all gained great wealth during the period of higher taxes.

"Rather than parse your entire response, one which is entirely ideologically biased,"

Actually, fact based.

But it is clear why you wouldn't want to " parse your entire response"...

Good luck today.

DRILL, BABY, DRILL!

What an :asshole:

DRILL, BABY, DRILL!

1. Brilliant, Beets!

I may have the vapors!!!!

Insightful, seminal, the kind of post that not only brings together so many disparate elements, yet poses those eternal and eschatological questions about the future of mankind!

Wow. Just ...wow.

2. So sad for those of us who await your pronouncements, those veritable pearls of wisdom, that you didn't have the time to note which and why you disagreed with (oops...did I just end a sentence with a preposition?? Mybad.)

3. Since I actually posted about OWS some time before November 17.....and my info it seems was correct, as was my post about the groups behind same...
...I may begin a post about their future plans. Hint: December 10th.
I'm certain that you will find the time to write a similarly enlightening post.

Oh...and congratulations on winning the Duck Duck Goose state championship!

This is a perfect example of how professional liars lie!

As the first red highlight shows, the 1% being discussed is the top 1% of WEALTH, but the professional liar changes that to the top 1% of WAGE EARNERS to create a Straw Man to focus their rant. Doctors, lawyers, etc., are wage earners and therefore tax payers, but there is no tax on WEALTH so the WEALTHY are not tax payers. The WEALTHY do not work for the common wage. Even your MessiahRushie admits the WEALTHY pay no taxes.

August 7, 2007
CALLER: And, you know, and the way our tax system works, we have an overly complex system, which in and of itself is a problem, but the way our tax system works and the way the tax laws are written, it's based on a few kind of like hinge numbers like adjusted gross income and taxable income, and while the soak the rich -- or however you choose to describe it -- really doesn't come down that way. It really comes down to much lower income levels.

RUSH: It does, exactly, and here's the dirty little secret if you ever to pull it off. It's hard. This is why most people don't understand the tax-the-rich business. You've got to structure your life so you have no "earned" income. I'm out of time. I'll explain that. There's a category called earned income versus other kinds of income. Earned income is what the income tax rate is on. That's how "the rich" do it. They don't have "earned" income.
END TRANSCRIPT

The Truth About Taxes
August 6, 2007
RUSH: I've told you before: the income tax is designed to keep people like his [Buffett's] secretary from becoming wealthy! There is no "wealth" tax. So this is a big misnomer. ...
But there's no tax on wealth. There is a tax on income, and the tax on income is designed to keep everybody who is not wealthy from getting there.

I'm talking about genuine wealth, not the way Democrats define "rich."

As the first red highlight shows, the 1% being discussed is the top 1% of WEALTH, but the professional liar changes that to the top 1% of WAGE EARNERS to create a Straw Man to focus their rant. Doctors, lawyers, etc., are wage earners and therefore tax payers, but there is no tax on WEALTH so the WEALTHY are not tax payers. The WEALTHY do not work for the common wage. Even your MessiahRushie admits the WEALTHY pay no taxes.

August 7, 2007
CALLER: And, you know, and the way our tax system works, we have an overly complex system, which in and of itself is a problem, but the way our tax system works and the way the tax laws are written, it's based on a few kind of like hinge numbers like adjusted gross income and taxable income, and while the soak the rich -- or however you choose to describe it -- really doesn't come down that way. It really comes down to much lower income levels.

RUSH: It does, exactly, and here's the dirty little secret if you ever to pull it off. It's hard. This is why most people don't understand the tax-the-rich business. You've got to structure your life so you have no "earned" income. I'm out of time. I'll explain that. There's a category called earned income versus other kinds of income. Earned income is what the income tax rate is on. That's how "the rich" do it. They don't have "earned" income.
END TRANSCRIPT

The Truth About Taxes
August 6, 2007
RUSH: I've told you before: the income tax is designed to keep people like his [Buffett's] secretary from becoming wealthy! There is no "wealth" tax. So this is a big misnomer. ...
But there's no tax on wealth. There is a tax on income, and the tax on income is designed to keep everybody who is not wealthy from getting there.

1. The Left wing originators of the OWS settled on 'wealth' because there is no way to calculate that amount. It includes the money and material wealth already accumulated by individuals.
a. There is nothing that can be done to this accumulation unless you believe that it can merely be confiscated.
It would be enlightening if you would claim that confiscation of such is your answer.

2. In order to have a meaningful discussion geared toward some imagined adjudication that could only be via the progressive income tax system, and, therefore, deals with earned income.

3. Only an idiot (insert your name here) would fail to understand the reason for the distinction.
Said idiot would, of course, hardly fail to call those more intelligent 'liars' or, in some incantation, 'professional liars.'

4. Know what I appreciate about you? Not only are you an idiot, but you have the energy to let everyone know it.

Consider yourself chastised.

DRILL, BABY, DRILL!

1. Brilliant, Beets!

I may have the vapors!!!!

Insightful, seminal, the kind of post that not only brings together so many disparate elements, yet poses those eternal and eschatological questions about the future of mankind!

Wow. Just ...wow.

2. So sad for those of us who await your pronouncements, those veritable pearls of wisdom, that you didn't have the time to note which and why you disagreed with (oops...did I just end a sentence with a preposition?? Mybad.)

3. Since I actually posted about OWS some time before November 17.....and my info it seems was correct, as was my post about the groups behind same...
...I may begin a post about their future plans. Hint: December 10th.
I'm certain that you will find the time to write a similarly enlightening post.

Oh...and congratulations on winning the Duck Duck Goose state championship!
Gee, what a surprise, NOT! You rebut your exposed hypocrisy with more hypocrisy.

Here's another "interminable slogan" of the "Left."

Cain999Plan.jpg

August 7, 2007

END TRANSCRIPT

The Truth About Taxes
August 6, 2007

1. The Left wing originators of the OWS settled on 'wealth' because there is no way to calculate that amount. It includes the money and material wealth already accumulated by individuals.
a. There is nothing that can be done to this accumulation unless you believe that it can merely be confiscated.
It would be enlightening if you would claim that confiscation of such is your answer.

2. In order to have a meaningful discussion geared toward some imagined adjudication that could only be via the progressive income tax system, and, therefore, deals with earned income.

3. Only an idiot (insert your name here) would fail to understand the reason for the distinction.
Said idiot would, of course, hardly fail to call those more intelligent 'liars' or, in some incantation, 'professional liars.'

4. Know what I appreciate about you? Not only are you an idiot, but you have the energy to let everyone know it.

OWS astutely names the WEALTHY because they are aware enough to know it is the WEALTHY who hold the power over their puppet politicians. Wage earners have no such power, which is why the professional liars and their useful idiots who mindlessly parrot them (insert your name here) try to undermine that truth by shifting the focus from WEALTH to wages.

August 7, 2007
CALLER: And, you know, and the way our tax system works, we have an overly complex system, which in and of itself is a problem, but the way our tax system works and the way the tax laws are written, it's based on a few kind of like hinge numbers like adjusted gross income and taxable income, and while the soak the rich -- or however you choose to describe it -- really doesn't come down that way. It really comes down to "....much lower income levels.

END TRANSCRIPT

The Truth About Taxes
August 6, 2007

OWS astutely names the WEALTHY because they are aware enough to know it is the WEALTHY who hold the power over their puppet politicians. Wage earners have no such power, which is why the professional liars and their useful idiots who mindlessly parrot them (insert your name here) try to undermine that truth by shifting the focus from WEALTH to wages.

What a bogus, hand-wringing, weepy post.....

you poor,poor victim.

1. I noted that you couldn't answer the query as to what should be done about 'wealth,' i.e., that which is already owned.
C'mon...you want to confiscate it for yourself, don't you?

2. Now, here, as usual from you, BeetsAndSpinach, ignorance exposed.
"Wage earners have no such power,..."

Of course they, we, you do!
Oops...I said wage earners and included you! How funny is that???

3. In "Demosclerosis:: The Silent Killer of American Government", Jonathan Rauch points out that 7 out of 10 Americans belong to an interest group, and one out of four belong to at least four!

Get that, ya big dummy????

"...belong to an interest group...and one out of four belong to at least four!"

"A Special Interest Group (SIG) is a community with an interest in advancing a specific area of knowledge, learning or technology where members cooperate to effect or to produce solutions within their particular field, and may communicate, meet, and organize conferences. They may at times also advocate or lobby on a particular issue or on a range of issues but are generally distinct from Advocacy groups and pressure groups which are normally set up for the specific political aim; the distinction is not firm however and some organizations can adapt and change their focus over time."
Special Interest Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did that sink in???

Any organization, union, hobby, religious group, trade association, watchdog....
Here:
Advocacy groups and pressure groups which are normally set up for specific political aims;
The American Israel Lobby (AIPAC) described by the New York Times as the 'Most influential Lobby impacting US relations with Israel'.[7]
British Medical Association formed at a meeting of 50 doctors in 1832 for the sharing of knowledge; lobbying led to the Medical Act 1858 and the formation of the General Medical Council which has registered and regulated doctors in the UK to this date.[8]
Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament non-proliferation of nuclear weapons and unilateral nuclear disarmament in the UK since 1957 whose logo is now an international peace symbol.[9]
Center for Auto Safety Formed in 1970 to give consumers a voice for auto safety and quality in the United States.[10]
Drug Policy Alliance (Drug law: USA)[11]
Electronic Frontier Foundation An international non-profit digital rights advocacy and legal organization based in the United States.
Energy Lobby An umbrella term term for the representatives of large oil, gas, coal, and electric utilities corporations that attempt to influence governmental policy in the United States
Greenpeace Formed in 1970 as the Don't Make a Wave Committee to stop Nuclear weapons testing in the United States.[12]
National Rifle Association Formed in New York in 1871 to protect the rights of gun-owners[13]
Oxfam Formed in 1942 in the UK as the 'Oxford Committee for Famine Relief'.[14]
Pennsylvania Abolition Society Formed in Philadelphia in 1775 with a view to abolish slavery in the United States.[15]
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals Animal rights[16]
Royal Society for the Protection of Birds Founded in Manchester in 1889 to campaign against the 'barbarous trade in plumes for women's hats'.[17]
Sierra Club Formed in 1892 to help protect the Sierra Nevada.[18]
Stop the War Coalition against the War on Terrorism which included a march of between 750,000 and 2,000,000 people in London in 2003.[19]
Suffragettes Voting rights for women after direct action and hunger strikes from 1865-1928 in the United Kingdom[20]
The Affiliated Residential Park Residents Association Incorporated (ARPRA)Established in 1986 to represent residents of residential parks in New South Wales, Australia.
Sunday School movement Formed in about 1751 to promoting universal schooling in the UK[21]
Tories Formed in 1678 to fight the British Exclusion
Advocacy group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, just two questions, and I'll know exactly how to rate you:

1. Are there any 'wage earners' in the above groups???

OK....here's the toughie:
2. Is Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?

Take your time.

Do well, and yo may move all the way up to dunce.

Ya' know, sometimes I almost ask 'don't you know anything??'....but I already know the answer.
So does everyone who reads your posts.

you poor,poor victim.

1. I noted that you couldn't answer the query as to what should be done about 'wealth,' i.e., that which is already owned.

3. In "Demosclerosis:: The Silent Killer of American Government", Jonathan Rauch points out that 7 out of 10 Americans belong to an interest group, and one out of four belong to at least four!

"A Special Interest Group (SIG) is a community with an interest in advancing a specific area of knowledge, learning or technology where members cooperate to effect or to produce solutions within their particular field, and may communicate, meet, and organize conferences. They may at times also advocate or lobby on a particular issue or on a range of issues but are generally distinct from Advocacy groups and pressure groups which are normally set up for the specific political aim; the distinction is not firm however and some organizations can adapt and change their focus over time."

Did that sink in???

Any organization, union, hobby, religious group, trade association, watchdog....
Here:
Advocacy groups and pressure groups which are normally set up for specific political aims;
The American Israel Lobby (AIPAC) described by the New York Times as the 'Most influential Lobby impacting US relations with Israel'.[7]
British Medical Association formed at a meeting of 50 doctors in 1832 for the sharing of knowledge; lobbying led to the Medical Act 1858 and the formation of the General Medical Council which has registered and regulated doctors in the UK to this date.[8]
Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament non-proliferation of nuclear weapons and unilateral nuclear disarmament in the UK since 1957 whose logo is now an international peace symbol.[9]
Center for Auto Safety Formed in 1970 to give consumers a voice for auto safety and quality in the United States.[10]
Electronic Frontier Foundation An international non-profit digital rights advocacy and legal organization based in the United States.
Energy Lobby An umbrella term term for the representatives of large oil, gas, coal, and electric utilities corporations that attempt to influence governmental policy in the United States
Greenpeace Formed in 1970 as the Don't Make a Wave Committee to stop Nuclear weapons testing in the United States.[12]
National Rifle Association Formed in New York in 1871 to protect the rights of gun-owners[13]
Pennsylvania Abolition Society Formed in Philadelphia in 1775 with a view to abolish slavery in the United States.[15]
Royal Society for the Protection of Birds Founded in Manchester in 1889 to campaign against the 'barbarous trade in plumes for women's hats'.[17]
Stop the War Coalition against the War on Terrorism which included a march of between 750,000 and 2,000,000 people in London in 2003.[19]
Suffragettes Voting rights for women after direct action and hunger strikes from 1865-1928 in the United Kingdom[20]
The Affiliated Residential Park Residents Association Incorporated (ARPRA)Established in 1986 to represent residents of residential parks in New South Wales, Australia.
Sunday School movement Formed in about 1751 to promoting universal schooling in the UK[21]

Take your time.

Ya' know, sometimes I almost ask 'don't you know anything??'....but I already know the answer.
I love it! My local chess club has Congress in their pocket just like the wealthy puppet masters. :cuckoo:

Your pompous condescension only makes you look even more foolish! :lol:

you poor,poor victim.

Did that sink in???

Here:

Take your time.

I love it! My local chess club has Congress in their pocket just like the wealthy puppet masters. :cuckoo:

Yup, hobby.
Have you ever noticed those cement tables in the park with inlaid chessboard?
Some interest group asked for same.
And they vote...so they got it.
Only you don't get it.

When that day in the distant future arrives, and you asssume room temperature, I hope you plan to leave your head to the bonebank.

you poor,poor victim.

Did that sink in???

Here:

Take your time.

Yup, hobby.
Have you ever noticed those cement tables in the park with inlaid chessboard?
Some interest group asked for same.
And they vote...so they got it.
Only you don't get it.

When that day in the distant future arrives, and you asssume room temperature, I hope you plan to leave your head to the bonebank.
Wow, my local chess club got the US Congress to put a chessboard inlaid table in my local park. We should have asked them to raise taxes on the wealthy since we are so powerful. :cuckoo:

Actually there is a little plaque on the table that says "DONATED BY." You don't suppose that had more to do with it than my local chess club's power to lobby Congress, do you?

Dang you are desperate! :lol:

Forum List

Back