So which is better? Trump's politics of "division" or Obama's politics of "unity"?

Watching Obama talk, he says the country can solve any problem as long as we work together. That a unified country is strongest. Obama says he wants to reach out to Republicans. Be the Party of Lincoln.

Look at the Democratic Party. A rainbow coalition. And all the white people Republicans don't want.

Trump says some Mexicans don't rape. A Mexican can't be a good judge. He says again and again, the "other" party in his speeches.

Which is better for the country. Diversity or mostly all white?

And come on people, you can't say Trump supports unity.

So which is better for the country?

Unity or division?

I really want to know why division is better.
you caring about unity?.....you are the most divisive poster in this forum.... maybe you are fooling 1 or 2 new posters,but you aint foolin anyone here who has been here longer than 2 months...now do you know why you get treated like you do?.....
Oh please. Treated like I do? From your kind, being stalked is a badge of honor.

Obama said there is no black America, no white America, no poor America, no rich America. There is just America.

Such an inspiring speech! Yet once he became President he weighed in on social issues repeatedly where he took sides before the facts were even in. You can't remember those...can you, R-Derp? Why am I not shocked!
Are you talking about unarmed children being shot? A University professor being arrested in his own home for being black? Most of the world doesn't think those are good things. Just Republicans and racists in South Africa and Putin.

Don't worry cupcake, any divisiveness Obama fostered will be gone within 2 years.

:itsok:

We were better together before him, and we'll be better together after him.

Bush wasn't exactly good, either.
Hilarious you talk about unity and yet this is in your signature line:

5Z7B2Hq.png

A slave flag.

To your kind, unity is back to slavery, right? Otherwise why post something so offensive? Because it's YOUR signature.

You have to admit, a party that's 90% white calls the first black president divisive when they are on one side and the rest of the world on the other.

Watching Obama talk, he says the country can solve any problem as long as we work together. That a unified country is strongest. Obama says he wants to reach out to Republicans. Be the Party of Lincoln.

Look at the Democratic Party. A rainbow coalition. And all the white people Republicans don't want.

Trump says some Mexicans don't rape. A Mexican can't be a good judge. He says again and again, the "other" party in his speeches.

Unity or division?

I voted for Trump because of that ONE man, Obama. Obama and liberals pushed a lot of people over the political edge because of the liberal ambiguity stuff.
Obama was ambiguous in so many ways... Was He AMERICAN? Was he white or black? Was he Muslim or Christian? Did he support gay marriage? Obama played both ends against the middle. Not sure what has changed.

Obama said there is no black America, no white America, no poor America, no rich America. There is just America.
Then right after that he told half of us to go to the back of da bus!
Really? You have a quote?

Better

So you are against middle class families? Why? The majority of Americans are middle class. Most of the Middle Class is white, not billionaires. The majority of Republicans are middle class families. He said you have to sit behind Middle Class families.

I think it's time for Republicans to be voted out of office and elect people who represent the middle class. Middle class Democrats, and middle class Republicans. Not billionaires and corporations.

Better

So you are against middle class families? Why? The majority of Americans are middle class. Most of the Middle Class is white, not billionaires. The majority of Republicans are middle class families. He said you have to sit behind Middle Class families.

I think it's time for Republicans to be voted out of office and elect people who represent the middle class. Middle class Democrats, and middle class Republicans. Not billionaires and corporations.

I am against him telling Republicans they must sit in the back. Very fucking divisive don’t ewe agree?

Don't worry cupcake, any divisiveness Obama fostered will be gone within 2 years.

5Z7B2Hq.png

A slave flag.

To your kind, unity is back to slavery, right? Otherwise why post something so offensive? Because it's YOUR signature.

A slave flag, you say? Florida is where slaves ran to escape slavers. None of 'em wanted to give chase south of the Okefenokee.

There's so many blacks in FL whose families have been here free for 100s of years, you just don't know, boy.

You betta ax somebody.

I didn't even read the thread, but I am laughing that anyone would think that Obama is truly about unity. He was absolutely divisive, just in a different way.

5Z7B2Hq.png

A slave flag.

A slave flag, you say? Florida is where slaves ran to escape slavers. None of 'em wanted to give chase south of the Okefenokee.

There's so many blacks in FL whose families have been here free for 100s of years, you just don't know, boy.

You betta ax somebody.
You got the fact right MM.
upload_2018-9-8_18-21-13.png

5Z7B2Hq.png

A slave flag.

You betta ax somebody.
You got the fact right MM. View attachment 215414

That's the new one, I prefer the pre-snowflake-crying one from the old days.

Unity or division?

you caring about unity?.....you are the most divisive poster in this forum.... maybe you are fooling 1 or 2 new posters,but you aint foolin anyone here who has been here longer than 2 months...now do you know why you get treated like you do?.....
Oh please. Treated like I do? From your kind, being stalked is a badge of honor.
i notice you had nothing to say about being the most divisive asshole in the forum.....i wonder why?....

Such an inspiring speech! Yet once he became President he weighed in on social issues repeatedly where he took sides before the facts were even in. You can't remember those...can you, R-Derp? Why am I not shocked!
Are you talking about unarmed children being shot? A University professor being arrested in his own home for being black? Most of the world doesn't think those are good things. Just Republicans and racists in South Africa and Putin.
you calling someone a racist?.....you just cant see it can ya?...dipshit...

What unarmed children were shot? Oh wait you can't possibly be talking about Michael Brown or Trayvon Martin? One assaulted a police officer after robbing a convenience store and the other assaulted a neighborhood watch member and beat him savagely. Are THOSE the "children" you're referring to?

The University professor that had to be a dick to the Police officers who responded to a neighbor's call that someone was breaking into a house? Who had to turn something simple into a national controversy because he felt that "racism" was involved? He wasn't arrested for being "black"...Gates was arrested for being an asshole!

On all of the above examples, Barack Obama came out on the side of the blacks involved...blaming the police for what happened or the man who was beaten because he tried to keep his neighborhood safe before the facts of the cases were fully known.

Unity or division?

To bad Obama couldn't walk the walk, then Trump wouldn't of been able to wipe out all his EO's...

Lol

Unity or division?

obama was the divisive one....calling Americans who didn't support him bitter clingers, and calling for violence against them.

Remember when Barry Hussein was flushed with victory and he told America that "republicans can get on board but they have to sit in the back of the bus"? How's that for unity? A better question is which is better, Obama's politics of division or Trump's politics of unity?

Forum List

Back