So which Democrats are going to be running on Obamacare

The main difference between Romneycare and Obamacare is that the majority of massachusetts voters WANTED Romneycare.

The majority of American voters DO NOT want Obamacare.

This is why Obama will lose.

I'll make a $10.00 donation to the board in the name of the first person who provides a link to a Democrats campaign ad, where the ad is 'heralding the accomplishment of the ACA'.

Current ad, for the November 2012 election cycle.

Have at it.

You can bet Romney won't be running against Obamacare for long. It's what he did in Massachusetts.

Wrong. The people who hate Obamacare don't care what Romney did on a state level. It's their last chance to get rid of the garbage law and Romney is promising to repeal it.

a romney promise is worth less than turds swirling down a toilet bowl.

At least it's worth that much:eusa_boohoo: God knows what damage Obama will cause on our consitution and republic if he is reelected.

I STILL have not seen a single solitary campaign ad on tv... heard one on the radio... seen one in print... where a Democrat is touting their support of Obamacare. Not one.

Sure, they preach to the choir on their websites, but they don't appear to be publicly espousing their support of Obamacare.

Why is that?

Louise Slaughter, Nancy Pelosi, Tim Bishop, Carolyn McCarthy.

Links to actual ads? Or, is it just on their websites.

the OP states...
heralding the accomplishment in their campaign ads

As I said a number of times already, I'm talking about campaign fundraising emails.

With all due respect, Doc...campaign fundraising e-mails are not campaign ads. As another poster correctly pointed out...that is "preaching to the choir".

The truth of the matter is...ObamaCare is a really bad piece of legislation. It moved the health care "pendulum" in the direction that progressives wanted it to be moved but the bill itself doesn't really fix health care or address skyrocketing health care costs. The reason that most Democrats don't want to associate themselves too closely with ObamaCare is that they're scared to death about the public's reaction as the legislation's provisions start to unfold. They know only too well that it's not really a good bill but a last minute compromise cobbled together and rushed through after Scott Brown won in Massachusetts.

You can bet Romney won't be running against Obamacare for long. It's what he did in Massachusetts.

Wrong. The people who hate Obamacare don't care what Romney did on a state level. It's their last chance to get rid of the garbage law and Romney is promising to repeal it.

a romney promise is worth less than turds swirling down a toilet bowl.

I heard he would close Gitmo. OOPS, that was Obama. My bad.

Forum List

Back