So where's LeBron going?

He may have gotten it off Sabathia, CC took 25 Yankee players and clubhouse people to one of the playoff games.

Why would someone want to waste their money like that? :confused:
uh, have you seen their saleries lately?
thats just pocket change for these guys
besides, he likely wrote it off his taxes as a business expense
;)

Yeah, it was a dig toward the Yankees, like:"Who would pay money to see them play!" :lol:

Probaly, I have no idea.

But in his last interview on ESPN last night, he was wearing a Yankee hat.

Not a good sign for Cleveland,eh? Wouldn't you think he'd have an Indians hat on? :confused:

I remember him doing this a few years ago, actually. I think it was at an actual Indians game if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah I remember that. It's one thing to randomly rock a Yankee hat at a neutral location, but to go to Cleveland's baseball stadium wearing one is like a deliberate slap in the face to Cleveland sports fans.

yea he won't go to Philly.

I would bet money that if he does leave Cleveland hes going somewhere with a great PG and C. IMO he's looking to be a paul pierce to ray allen and KG. I could see him at Houston with T mac and Yao. I think he made his first contract decision based on location, (he's from cleveland area) so his next team will have to be a team that has a legitamte chance of winning the championship.

Personally I want to see him in NO with Chris Paul. 2 of best 3 offensive players in the league would be a team to watch.

the third being Kobe

I've heard Knicks as well. As for Boozer, you can have him. He's inconsistent and every-other-year he's injured for most of the season.

Tell you what-- if the Jazz give Boozer to the Pistons, maybe the Pistons could help the Jazz get LeBron...

You're right. Not likely.

Forum List

Back