So, where does this leave Palin?

Is she more qualified that Mitt?? Nope.

Is she just as qualified. Yup.

Either her or Mitt is more qualified than OL'BO.

Who would I vote for?? Well I don't think Palin will be running so that leave Mitt, who I think will run. It will depend on who runs against Mitt and who gets the nomination. Only time will tell on that one. Long pull till 2012 and anything can happen. Hell. Hilary might unseat Barry Boy.

Now woudn't that be interesting???

Just my opinion.

The qualification spectrum used by the right is always entertaining. Shouldn't the best person for the job, or the type of leader the country needs at the time, be more important than a series of predetermined "Qualifications?"

But since we're talking, imo the only person who has "experience" to be president is someone who has been president. Hence, when '12 comes around, there is not an eligible person on earth who has the qualification that Obama will have... Well, Bush Sr. I guess. It would be a silly talking point for republicans to run on at that point.

You make a good point there C.

Ol'BO didn't have any qualificatioins to be PREZ at all but that didn't stop folks from voting for him. Apparantly that little fact didn't bother too many people. Wonder if it will bother anyone in 2012????

If the economy and jobs are still an issue in 2012 I don't think that will help him at all. In fact. I wonder if the Dems will stick with him or go for someone like Hilary??

Lots to think on till 2012.

The Palintards who tried to pretend her 'executive experience' made her more qualified than Obama now have to face the fact that if 'executive experience' matters,

Romney, Huckabee, and Pawlenty, for starters, are all more qualified than she is.

And Obama is now more qualified than any of them.

But of course, since they idiots, Palin fanatics now won't have any interest in the issue of 'executive experience'. That's why they're idiots.

Last edited:
Last edited:
LOL, and the Obama is NOW MORE qualified than all of them.

boy that must of been hard for a lefty to admit, that the Obama had NOT ONE SHRED OF EXPERIENCE in ANYTHING than community organizing when he ran for President.

of course Palin having a MAYOR and Governor on her resume means NOTHING to a lefty.

all you can do is laugh your ass off.

Last edited:
The qualification spectrum used by the right is always entertaining. Shouldn't the best person for the job, or the type of leader the country needs at the time, be more important than a series of predetermined "Qualifications?"

But since we're talking, imo the only person who has "experience" to be president is someone who has been president. Hence, when '12 comes around, there is not an eligible person on earth who has the qualification that Obama will have... Well, Bush Sr. I guess. It would be a silly talking point for republicans to run on at that point.

You make a good point there C.

Ol'BO didn't have any qualificatioins to be PREZ at all but that didn't stop folks from voting for him. Apparantly that little fact didn't bother too many people. Wonder if it will bother anyone in 2012????

If the economy and jobs are still an issue in 2012 I don't think that will help him at all. In fact. I wonder if the Dems will stick with him or go for someone like Hilary??

Lots to think on till 2012.

The Palintards who tried to pretend her 'executive experience' made her more qualified than Obama now have to face the fact that if 'executive experience' matters,

Romney, Huckabee, and Pawlenty, for starters, are all more qualified than she is.

And Obama is now more qualified than any of them.

But of course, since they idiots, Palin fanatics now won't have any interest in the issue of 'executive experience'. That's why they're idiots.

Aww. But will "executive experience" matter in 2012?? It certainly didn't matter in 2008.

Thats the big question.

Last edited:
Obama will beat Mitt worse than he beat Mcfossil.
Exactly.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Ygw9CQ9po&feature=related]YouTube - Mitt Romney Talks Guns On Meet The Press[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e8gfvLvvVw&feature=related]YouTube - Mitt Romney Struggles to Answer If Palin is Qualified[/ame]​

It's funny to watch lefty, "MEN" be so afraid by a STRONG WOMAN who made it on her own....
....Like any other, average, ordinary, garden-variety hooker.

What's your point.....that she could be bought, as-well-as every-other politician??????

323.png

Obama will beat Mitt worse than he beat Mcfossil.
Exactly.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Ygw9CQ9po&feature=related]YouTube - Mitt Romney Talks Guns On Meet The Press[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e8gfvLvvVw&feature=related]YouTube - Mitt Romney Struggles to Answer If Palin is Qualified[/ame]​

Who says it will be MItt??

No one knows. Have to wait and see.

Of course you can superimpose another name of Mitts if that make you happy. LOL

Why can't conservatives just say, Palin is an idiot, and move on? Are you that desperate for leaders?

I don't have any problem saying Rosie O'Donnell is an idiot. She's a big fat liberal.

She's an IDIOT. See how easy that is?

Your hatred of Palin is not proof she's an idiot. It's proof you're an idiot. :lol:

No, every time she talks is proof she's an idiot.
And yet another chimes in from the "I think my opinions are facts!" contingent. :lol:

Presumably, you consider yourself not an idiot.

When did you serve as governor?

Your hatred of Palin is not proof she's an idiot. It's proof you're an idiot. :lol:

And yet another chimes in from the "I think my opinions are facts!" contingent. :lol:

So you admit that your opinions are not fact?
You can not have it both ways.

So you admit that your opinions are not fact?
You can not have it both ways.

You're really not very good at this, are you?

Your opinion is that Palin is an idiot. You claim it's a fact. The only thing you have to prove that is fact is...your opinion. :lol:

So, Palin was a governor. You're smarter than she is, right? When were you governor?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back