So where did Michael Jackson go?

Sky has no appreciation for mobid humor

memento mori, sky

Sic transit gloria mundi

Remember death while you make comments. Worldly things are fleeting. We never know when our last utterance may be.

For those who want to go out wishing to make Lego toys for kids out of a famous pedophile's corpse, so be it.

Wow. Over-hyper sense of false-indignation much?

I took the english version of the posters latin and translated it and added my own comments. This is the religion forum, death is a daily contemplation for me.

Last edited:
Michael Jackson will undoubtabley burn in the firey pits of hell for eternity. He was a homosexaul pedophile, a sick and disgusting, perverted excuse for a human being. How dare any person with any moral standards believe otherwise. To do so is blasphemous.

Praise Jesus

I would have thought that you, as a former catholic priest, would be the last one complaining about pedophiles.

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Little Boy Blue.
Little Boy Blue who?
Father Yukon.

Last edited:
Michael Jackson will undoubtabley burn in the firey pits of hell for eternity. He was a homosexaul pedophile, a sick and disgusting, perverted excuse for a human being. How dare any person with any moral standards believe otherwise. To do so is blasphemous.

Praise Jesus

Perhaps so, but if a person is trying to win converts to Chrisianity, that's a hell of a way to do it.

Do you think it is right to "Praise Jesus" because someone goes to hell?????????????? Maybe you had better read you Bible a bit closer...............Sick.

Besides, if a person confesses their sins, God will forgive them, and I personally feel that I have no right to judge whether a person goes to heaven or hell because I am not them, I do not know the legitimacy or illegitamcy of their sins, and do not know their dying words or thoughts.

The most religious person in all the world can end up in hell, you know.

There is a certain thing one must do before a guarenteed entrance into heaven.

Michael Jackson should be stuffed and put on display at the Smithsonian Institute as an example of a sick, disgusting, pedophile who was and is still worshipped by a majority of American Negro people and American Caucasian people with low IQ's..

Michael Jackson should be stuffed and put on display at the Smithsonian Institute as an example of a sick, disgusting, pedophile who was and is still worshipped by a majority of American Negro people and American Caucasian people with low IQ's..

Bait much, Yukon?

So I take it Michael Jackson is your new Messiah? I hope someone let's Obama down gently.

The Negro Obama is cavorting with HOMOSEXUALS in the White House. My God you've got a field-Negro, a house-Negress, and two baby Negros and HOMOS living in the White House

Okay, allow me to have a truly mortal moment. K?

If anyone ever sexually molested my children, I would castrate him, stuff his dick up his but, chain him to fence and call the media.

And no, I am not kidding. Michael Jackson was the lowest form of scum on this earth, and the media right along side him. His talent far exceeded his recording ability. He brainwashed millions of people to his scheme.

A totally gross, complete jerk and his children are far better off without him around. Big time!

thanks!

Anne Marie

Last edited:
I know I'll always remember him most for making mama say mama sa mama coo sa as famous and widely used in pop culture as it is today. His music was just so powerful and moving. Who cares about that tiny little technicality of pedophilia. :rolleyes:

Definitely heaven.

Jackson's stuffed corpse will be on display at Walmart's in downtown Montgomery Alabama on Sunday.

Forum List

Back