So where did Michael Jackson go?

Nowhere. No Nevernever Land for Michael. When you're dead you're dead.

Last edited:
Michael Jackson will undoubtabley burn in the firey pits of hell for eternity. He was a homosexaul pedophile, a sick and disgusting, perverted excuse for a human being. How dare any person with any moral standards believe otherwise. To do so is blasphemous.

Praise Jesus

Michael Jackson will undoubtabley burn in the firey pits of hell for eternity. He was a homosexaul pedophile, a sick and disgusting, perverted excuse for a human being. How dare any person with any moral standards believe otherwise. To do so is blasphemous.

Praise Jesus

I would have thought that you, as a former catholic priest, would be the last one complaining about pedophiles.

As for where he went, he is in the spirit world awaiting the resurrection and final judgment like everyone else who dies. Whether he is spending that time in paradise or suffering is a tough question. One im not qualified to answer.

However, I do hope he finds peace in the next life that he clearly didn't find in this one.

Last edited:

Praise Jesus

I would have thought that you, as a former catholic priest, would be the last one complaying about pedophiles.

You're right.

Isn't that actually a requirement for priesthood?

Praise Jesus

What's the matter? Were you afraid you might have to compete with him for first dibs on the altar boys?

If you're a believer in the standard dogma of the christian faith, then you'll believe that MJ is dead until judgement day.

And if you really a believer in the standard dogma, you'll also understand that to presume you can know the mind of God is blasphemy.

That's one of the ways I know god damned well that YUKON is entirely a fucking lying troll whose mission is to discredit christianity.

Much as I believe that Sunni's mission is to seed hatred for Moslems.

MJ is a pedophile, he is surely burning in the firey pits of hell. So it is written, so it shall be.

Last edited:
It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter Heaven. So it is written so it shall be.

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter Heaven. So it is written so it shall be.

How difficult is it for a former priest and molester of altar boys?

Forum List

Back