So Where Are the Pics and Vids of Voter Intimidation?

sangha

Jun 1, 2010
I'm sure the wingnuts have plenty of evidence of the Dems widespread attempt to intimidate voters. I'm sure they're just busy trying to upload it.

That's OK. I'll wait :eusa_whistle:

I saw a black guy across the street from where I voted...that was pretty intimidating

I saw a black guy across the street from where I voted...that was pretty intimidating

The guy who handed me my ballot had a moustache.

I was a little concerned that it was a fake moustache and that he was a clean-shaven man in disguise, however...I don't know what my point was.

I'm sure the wingnuts have plenty of evidence of the Dems widespread attempt to intimidate voters. I'm sure they're just busy trying to upload it.

Newsflash slapnuts Dems lost, so obviously there wasn't much voter intimidation or voter fraud. :cuckoo:

Did hear about those pesky voting machines in Nev.

You know the ones that already had Reid plugged in?? Wonder how many of those weren't caught??

Thats about the only thing I heard on anything nefarious happening at a polling place.

Did hear about those pesky voting machines in Nev.

You know the ones that already had Reid plugged in?? Wonder how many of those weren't caught??

Thats about the only thing I heard on anything nefarious happening at a polling place.

Translation: I have no pic or vids

I live in an area that doesn't have any black folks. If you see one around here, they are either just passing through or looking to steal a car.

I live in an area that doesn't have any black folks. If you see one around here, they are either just passing through or looking to steal a car.

Do white people steal cars too there? Or do they just vandalize them on "mischief night" like they do around here?

No car thief going on around here but every now and then somebody will borrow somebody's farm tractor and not tell the owner. It's usually returned after chores are done. Does that count?

Newsflash slapnuts Dems lost, so obviously there wasn't much voter intimidation or voter fraud. :cuckoo:
Not all Dems lost and according to Stuttering LimpTard they only won by fraud.

Do white people steal cars too there? Or do they just vandalize them on "mischief night" like they do around here?

No car thief going on around here but every now and then somebody will borrow somebody's farm tractor and not tell the owner. It's usually returned after chores are done. Does that count?

Anybody been shot with a shotgun for doing that?

New Topics

Forum List

Back