So when did Hollywood get any moral ground to tell us jack?

Wintw

Silver Member
Jul 31, 2016
SINCE when did Hollywood get the moral ground to tell us jack? And since they don't have any morals, standards, values, or a clue who are they? Just a mob of clusterphucks, right? And we are to "give in to them" or they will do art against us, right? I can't stop laughing! Oh, it hurts! Bwah, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Last edited:
You pay good money to consume their products for hours on end, still laughing?

Don't like what they have to say? Don't watch their movies and shows. Read books.

This is the reason why the NFL ratings are in the toilet and one of the reasons why the box office was one of the worst in 20 years (movies no one wants to see is the other).

These celebrities need to realize that people consume their products to get away from their problems not be reminded of them. That is why Hollywood flourished during the Great Depression.

• Banned
Wait! Oh, god, whew! Jesus, I have to breath, o.k. SO first off I pay some money sometimes for SOME things BUT that is not what gives them moral authority! I mean after a while whoever is preaching whatever comes across at best as mentally ill because they are such inconsolable malcontents. How do we help them? We really shouldn't laugh at the mentally ill. That was wrong of me. I'm almost sorry.

Wait! Oh, god, whew! Jesus, I have to breath, o.k. SO first off I pay some money sometimes for SOME things BUT that is not what gives them moral authority! I mean after a while whoever is preaching whatever comes across at best as mentally ill because they are such inconsolable malcontents. How do we help them? We really shouldn't laugh at the mentally ill. That was wrong of me. I'm almost sorry.
There is no moral authority if no one listens or agrees. So my question back to you is to whom do you grant moral authority to by dumbly nodding to whatever stupid shit comes out of their mouth?

SINCE when did Hollywood get the moral ground to tell us jack? And since they don't have any morals, standards, values, or a clue who are they? Just a mob of clusterphucks, right? And we are to "give in to them" or they will do art against us, right? I can't stop laughing! Oh, it hurts! Bwah, ha, ha, ha, ha!

What in the wide world of blue fuck are you babbling about?

Link?

Title?

Example?

Anything at all?

Tip: before clicking "Create Thread" try to have some kind of point in mind.

Ungrateful punks

Forum List

Back