So, what's the problem with Sarah Palin?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
It's been a long time since I've seen any new posts bitching and moaning about Sarah Palin. What happened? Did all the liberal fuckwads get tired of throwing stones at her?

Like Ive said before, they were terrified of her running. She's not and she's no longer a target

Like Ive said before, they were terrified of her running. She's not and she's no longer a target

I agree. My guess is that if she suddenly decided to toss her hat in and run for President, the shit storm would start all over again.

It's been a long time since I've seen any new posts bitching and moaning about Sarah Palin. What happened? Did all the liberal fuckwads get tired of throwing stones at her?
Nope.....just waiting for her most-current shake-a-lil'-ass/look-at-me moment.....and, Snooki Palin NEVER disappoints!!!!!

:clap2:

You'd think Snooki would FINALLY have found the time to....

.....ask her DOCTOR!!

:eusa_eh:

"When a campaign aide gingerly asked Todd whether Sarah should consider taking psychiatric medication to control her moods, Todd responded that she “just needed to run and work out more.”​

I don't know if collusion is the right word here but...

If you want to know who the leader in the polls for the Republicans are at the moment just watch MSNBC from 5 PM through 8 PM and you will know.

They lead off with Chris Mathews the head defender and WH Pitt Bull charged with defending Obama at all times.Hardball leads the charge and every show after that follows Mathews lead with the same audio/video clips attacking whoever is leading in the polls for that period.

They don't really bother with anything much that's going on in the world it's attack ,attack,attack...

First it was Palin almost every night.
Then Perry.
Then Cain.
Now Newt....

They are not messing with Romney much...
Which leads me to believe that the WH wants an Obama Romney battle.

MSNBC led the charge in their push for Obama...so now they are following the WH directive I'm sure.

If you want to know who the leader in the polls for the Republicans are at the moment just watch MSNBC from 5 PM through 8 PM and you will know.

They lead off with Chris Mathews the head defender and WH Pitt Bull charged with defending Obama at all times.Hardball leads the charge and every show after that follows Mathews lead with the same audio/video clips attacking whoever is leading in the polls for that period.

They don't really bother with anything much that's going on in the world it's attack ,attack,attack...

Then Perry.
Then Cain.
Now Newt....

MSNBC led the charge in their push for Obama...so now they are following the WH directive I'm sure.

That doesn't make any sense. If they were talking about the people who weren't leading, you might have a point. Are you saying, when MSNBC speaks the Reps suddenly change their candidate choice?!?! :lol::lol::lol:

As long as all the other Repubs keep coming up with dirt on each other and making gaffes (will it never end?) Sarah is old news.

I even think that all the bad media on the other candidates might help her approval rating slightly and if the current candidates don't start dropping out, she may revisit her decision not to run. After all she could say she is riding in on her white horse to save the party from defeat.

as predicted, the moment that woman stopped jumping into spotlights and making waves, the attention stopped as well.

had she done that in 2009, national attention would have stopped then.

but she would not be as rich.

Then Perry.
Then Cain.
Now Newt....

I have a feeling that thre press would like Romney to win the nomination so they can jump on his religion and Romneycare when he's up against Obama. Maybe the most vulnerable of the top tier.

That's just the conspiracy side of my brain talking.....but I do know how the press works, ala McCain

Forum List

Back