So what's the President's new plan

Obama's plan is giving free shit to people(food stamps, unlimited unemployment, ect) and spending more.

Obama isn't going to fix our debt
Obama will cut the important things like our techolonlogy edge to give free shit.
Obama will increase the regs to drop us even more in competitiveness. Hell, by 2016 we may not be in the top 10 anymore. How fucking disgusting.

This all = failure.

1.3% growth rate is what his policies have gotten us. Yet you bitch about Romney?

Your punt has been returned for a TD.

LOL

A simple yes or no will do.

I don't even know why you're wasting your time. Sniperfire is on the same level as Matthew or that Warrior102 guy. Nothing you say is going to get through.

You're right. I just enjoy embarrassing him. I lost count the number of times I've completely destroyed him in threads where he gives up or flat ignores a question when he knows he has no response for his bullshit being called out.

Obama's plan is giving free shit to people(food stamps, unlimited unemployment, ect) and spending more.

Obama will cut the important things like our techolonlogy edge to give free shit.
Obama will increase the regs to drop us even more in competitiveness. Hell, by 2016 we may not be in the top 10 anymore. How fucking disgusting.

This all = failure.

1.3% growth rate is what his policies have gotten us. Yet you bitch about Romney?

What do you do for a living?

I ask because I'd love to know what job doesn't require any ability to use critical thought or logic before speaking.

This all = failure.

I ask because I'd love to know what job doesn't require any ability to use critical thought or logic before speaking.

:lol: I've asked this winner repeatedly what he does for a living. He just goes off posting non-sense about Obama. If you get him really mad, he'll triple post incoherent bullshit about Obama. It's pretty hilarious.

This all = failure.

:lol: I've asked this winner repeatedly what he does for a living. He just goes off posting non-sense about Obama. If you get him really mad, he'll triple post incoherent bullshit about Obama. It's pretty hilarious.

They're all the same. 98.345% of them on this site are on government assistance or poor and none of them sees the hypocrisy. That takes an ounce of intelligence I suppose.

They're all the same. 98.345% of them on this site are on government assistance or poor and none of them sees the hypocrisy. That takes an ounce of intelligence I suppose.

You are just pissed because your insurance plan at the baitshop won't cover AIDS as a pre-existing condition.

You are just pissed because your insurance plan at the baitshop won't cover AIDS as a pre-existing condition.

So if we're to assume your attempt at being funny is true, not only does he have a job but he's getting laid as well. That's two things he has over you.

I know Romney has a 5 point plan. What is Obama's plan to fix the nation? What is he going to do different in a second term? And why hasnt he done those things yet?

The President wishes to pass a $4 trillion deficit deal which includes $2.2 trillion in cuts and $1.8 trillion in revenue increasing measures like cutting corporate welfare and letting the Bush Tax Cuts expire for top earners.

He offers up more cuts than revenue increases, but last year Republicans scoffed at it because they do not want this President to be able to take credit for anything. It's a sensible plan, and it helps get our debt under control.

The President has been wanting his Jobs Bill to get passed, but the Republicans in the senate are opposed to it, even though much of it is stuff they've voted for in the past as well as the fact that it is paid for partially by the money we are no longer having to spend on forever-wars.

The President ended the War in Iraq in his first term, and by the mid-terms in his second term, he will have ended America's longest war in history in Afghanistan.

The President's jobs plan for veterans has been in motion for awhile, and he wishes to expand it with public-private partnerships that put returning vets on a path to helping rebuild America.

It's fairly straightforward stuff he wants to do, whether you agree with it or not.

Now, on the other hand, what is Mitt Romney's plan? He plans a 20% tax cut across the board for everybody, but can't say how he'll pay for it.

He wishes to lower capital gains to zero, to repeal the estate tax, but can't say how he'll pay for it.

He says, "more drilling", but there has been more drilling these last 4 years than in the previous 8 before that.

Mitt Romney wishes to raise the defense budget by over $200 billion a year, but can not say how he'll pay for it.

A President Romney would sign legislation repealing Obamacare, meaning that insurance companies can jerk you around again and kick you off your plan if you happen to end up needing the health care system. More uninsured people in the emergency room means higher health care costs for all of us.

I'm sorry to have to say it, but for once in my life, I'm actually looking at a scenario where the Democratic President is actually offering us a more judicious, practical and conservative plan all around while it is the Republican candidate who wishes to spend liberally.

I know Romney has a 5 point plan. What is Obama's plan to fix the nation? What is he going to do different in a second term? And why hasnt he done those things yet?

The President wishes to pass a $4 trillion deficit deal which includes $2.2 trillion in cuts and $1.8 trillion in revenue increasing measures like cutting corporate welfare and letting the Bush Tax Cuts expire for top earners.

He offers up more cuts than revenue increases, but last year Republicans scoffed at it because they do not want this President to be able to take credit for anything. It's a sensible plan, and it helps get our debt under control.

The President has been wanting his Jobs Bill to get passed, but the Republicans in the senate are opposed to it, even though much of it is stuff they've voted for in the past as well as the fact that it is paid for partially by the money we are no longer having to spend on forever-wars.

The President ended the War in Iraq in his first term, and by the mid-terms in his second term, he will have ended America's longest war in history in Afghanistan.

The President's jobs plan for veterans has been in motion for awhile, and he wishes to expand it with public-private partnerships that put returning vets on a path to helping rebuild America.

It's fairly straightforward stuff he wants to do, whether you agree with it or not.

Now, on the other hand, what is Mitt Romney's plan? He plans a 20% tax cut across the board for everybody, but can't say how he'll pay for it.

He wishes to lower capital gains to zero, to repeal the estate tax, but can't say how he'll pay for it.

He says, "more drilling", but there has been more drilling these last 4 years than in the previous 8 before that.

Mitt Romney wishes to raise the defense budget by over $200 billion a year, but can not say how he'll pay for it.

A President Romney would sign legislation repealing Obamacare, meaning that insurance companies can jerk you around again and kick you off your plan if you happen to end up needing the health care system. More uninsured people in the emergency room means higher health care costs for all of us.

I'm sorry to have to say it, but for once in my life, I'm actually looking at a scenario where the Democratic President is actually offering us a more judicious, practical and conservative plan all around while it is the Republican candidate who wishes to spend liberally.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

The deep thoughts and critical analysis of Stephanie perfectly summed up in this post.

So if we're to assume your attempt at being funny is true, not only does he have a job but he's getting laid as well. That's two things he has over you.

LOL. Well done.

Forum List

Back