So What's The Plan?

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
After November, after you Take Back Our Country and Reclaim Your Honor...what's the plan for:

* the economy

* the Middle East

* public education

* health care

In a perfect world where Glenn Beck can dictate, what are the solutions you are so eager to see take hold? Or is defeating Obama and the Dems the whole enchilada for you?

Lay it on me...what else ya got?

Investigate, investigate, investigate.

We will have the same party who took us to war built on LIES who never got investigated investigating Obama non stop until the election of 2012. If they get elected in 2012 they will go right back to the plan of giving our country to the corporations.

We will have the same party who took us to war built on LIES who never got investigated investigating Obama non stop until the election of 2012. If they get elected in 2012 they will go right back to the plan of giving our country to the corporations.
Love your idea of a 'plan'. :thup:

:rofl:

After November, after you Take Back Our Country and Reclaim Your Honor...what's the plan for:

* the economy

* the Middle East

* public education

* health care

In a perfect world where Glenn Beck can dictate, what are the solutions you are so eager to see take hold? Or is defeating Obama and the Dems the whole enchilada for you?

We didn't tell you what the plan was? Damn I guess you're just not important enough.

Let's wait and see if A) enough Republicans win and B) we have enough votes to actually effect things.

I know one thing, if the Republicans win a majority and they approve another budget that is half borrowed money we are truly fucked.

I seriously doubt the numbers will be high enough to make huge changes but they can STOP the huge deficits by refusing to go along with budgets that 50 cents on every dollar is borrowed.

Things like defund the health care plan and refuse to approve more crap on a plan most Americans despise and 14 States are SUING the Government over. Stop the payments on whats left of the idiotic Obama fund for his friends. Stop making more and more reasons for Business to flee this Country.

Let's wait and see if A) enough Republicans win and B) we have enough votes to actually effect things.

I know one thing, if the Republicans win a majority and they approve another budget that is half borrowed money we are truly fucked.

I seriously doubt the numbers will be high enough to make huge changes but they can STOP the huge deficits by refusing to go along with budgets that 50 cents on every dollar is borrowed.

Things like defund the health care plan and refuse to approve more crap on a plan most Americans despise and 14 States are SUING the Government over. Stop the payments on whats left of the idiotic Obama fund for his friends. Stop making more and more reasons for Business to flee this Country.

Yeah, because this DIDN'T happen under Bush....please.

I love it that all the libturds and their media are starting to whine and bitch and moan about investigations, hearings and impeachment. The did it to President Bush and his administration for eight years and even wanted to put President Bush in prision. Still want to..

ya reaps what ya sows libturds ya reaps what ya sows

I love it that all the libturds and their media are starting to whine and bitch and moan about investigations, hearings and impeachment. The did it to President Bush and his administration for eight years and even wanted to put President Bush in prision. Still want to..

Yeah, because this DIDN'T happen to Clinton....

So we should not investigate Elected officials that suddenly make 100k on a 1k investment from a company that benefits by decisions from the elected official? DID or did not Clinton LIE under oath to a Judge in a Court case?

Ohh ya you want us to investigate Republicans suspected of having sex with employees and of using their office to force sex but we should never do that for a democrat right?

So we should not investigate Elected officials that suddenly make 100k on a 1k investment from a company that benefits by decisions from the elected official? DID or did not Clinton LIE under oath to a Judge in a Court case?

Ohh ya you want us to investigate Republicans suspected of having sex with employees and of using their office to force sex but we should never do that for a democrat right?

Never said that. However, to have a partisan hack such as DeadTree cry out "yea reap what ya sow" is just a tad on the hypocrtical side, don't you think?

They have already said they will investigate non stop if they win enough seats.

They did it to clinton remember?

Its the plan of trump up some hooey you can preach about like its real and string out the investigation to last all the way to the election and then after the election ( if you win) conclude them all quickly and bury the fact that nothing was found. Then its right back to handing EVERYTHING to the corporations.

Never said that. However, to have a partisan hack such as DeadTree cry out "yea reap what ya sow" is just a tad on the hypocrtical side, don't you think?

YOU said Clinton got investigated as an excuse for why Bush was threatened with investigations and was investigated. By the way? Bush got investigated 3 times while in office and ALL 3 Congressional Investigations, including the one done by democrats found he did not lie to the American people and did nothing illegal. He got investigated TWICE by Republicans, his own party.

Now name for us the last time a Democratic Congress investigated a Democratic President?

* the economy

* the Middle East

* public education

* health care

This seems to be getting lost in the mix here.

Its the plan of trump up some hooey you can preach about like its real and string out the investigation to last all the way to the election and then after the election ( if you win) conclude them all quickly and bury the fact that nothing was found. Then its right back to handing EVERYTHING to the corporations.

You mean like how you keep claiming Bush stole elections with absolutely no evidence? Or how you claim he lied to the American people to get us in a war, even though Congress investigated that claim 3 times, once by democrats and concluded every time he did no such thing? Like that?

f u c k no it isn't. ya reaps what ya sows and that's just the facts jack

*Whooooooooosh*

(You never cease to amaze me with your stupidity.)

* the economy

* the Middle East

* public education

* health care

I don't know about anyone else but I think that just the news of the GOP winning the House will have an overall positive effect on the economy. I'm hoping the GOP has learned something over the last ten years and they return to DC with the number one priority to slash spending and let everything else be secondary. We can't be running trillion dollar budget deficits year after year and expect to last long enough to give the other issues enough attention to really fix them.

Prove it.

* the economy

* the Middle East

* public education

* health care

Is that what you thought Beck meant by 'reclaiming Honor'? Cuz I've listened to his speech and that's not at all what I got from it. I didn't hear anything like that. Just sayin.

* the economy

* the Middle East

* public education

* health care

I don't know about anyone else but I think that just the news of the GOP winning the House will have an overall positive effect on the economy. I'm hoping the GOP has learned something over the last ten years and they return to DC with the number one priority to slash spending and let everything else be secondary. We can't be running trillion dollar budget deficits year after year and expect to last long enough to give the other issues enough attention to really fix them.

Be careful. You're starting to sound like a conservative.

Forum List

Back