So, what's the difference?

Came across this picture this morning, and it raises an interesting point. 2 groups are using 2 books as justification for hate, violence, and intolerance.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

Or do your usual thing and retreat to insults because you're too stupid to talk about it intelligently. Whichever.

That picture has been around this group for a long time. It's the same girl in both photos and they were staged. It's total BS. Just another thinly veiled attack against the Right.
Prove it.

I'm sure you think that means something, but you are wrong.

Are you capable of articulating why?

Maher is one of you Progressive freaks. Why is he wrong? Dispute his reasoning..............if you can.

Came across this picture this morning, and it raises an interesting point. 2 groups are using 2 books as justification for hate, violence, and intolerance.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

Or do your usual thing and retreat to insults because you're too stupid to talk about it intelligently. Whichever.

That picture has been around this group for a long time. It's the same girl in both photos and they were staged. It's total BS. Just another thinly veiled attack against the Right.
Prove it.

Maher is one of you Progressive freaks. Why is he wrong? Dispute his reasoning..............if you can.

Unlike you conservitards we are not a monolithic block. He's wrong because what he says isn't true, his selected clips do not represent the reality. I'm betting he doesn't even know any Muslims.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

There isn't a difference.

Republican Christianity = Extremist Islam.

There's a recent video on YouTube of commentary on a rightwing talk show host storming off of an HLN show because one of the guests said that rightwingers want Christian Sharia, which is true, but the snowflake felt offended and left.

I was going to make a thread about it, but haven't gotten around to it, as yet.
only Republicans are Christians...??!!!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Where did anyone say that?
it's in your OP!!!!!!!!!
20a0eb1016e6aa47576a88ca08c1d716-jpg.204114

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

There's a recent video on YouTube of commentary on a rightwing talk show host storming off of an HLN show because one of the guests said that rightwingers want Christian Sharia, which is true, but the snowflake felt offended and left.

it's in your OP!!!!!!!!!
Are you seeing words that I'm not? Where does that say that only republicans are christians?

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

it's in your OP!!!!!!!!!
Are you seeing words that I'm not? Where does that say that only republicans are christians?
o--I'm sorry
so Democratic christianity is different than Republican christianity.....??

it's in your OP!!!!!!!!!
o--I'm sorry
You didn't know that? Democrats can only be good, while Republicans can only be bad.

it's in your OP!!!!!!!!!
o--I'm sorry
As far as I know there is nothing called democratic christianity. The republicans earned their designation by setting themselves apart from the other christians with their twisted views.

it's in your OP!!!!!!!!!
o--I'm sorry
You didn't know that? Democrats can only be good, while Republicans can only be bad.
this IS amazing
Dem christians good--R christians bad
!!!!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I'm getting a lot of good laughs today

it's in your OP!!!!!!!!!
o--I'm sorry
this IS amazing
!!!!!
If I read him right, Christians are just Democrats and Republican Christians are not Christians. Or something to that effect.

it's in your OP!!!!!!!!!
o--I'm sorry
As far as I know there is nothing called democratic christianity. The republicans earned their designation by setting themselves apart from the other christians with their twisted views.
??!!
huh???
if there is Republican christianity there MUST be Dem christianity !!!
NO democrats are christians??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's in your OP!!!!!!!!!
o--I'm sorry
this IS amazing
!!!!!
If I read him right, Christians are just Democrats and Republican Christians are not Christians. Or something to that effect.
You do not. Read it again.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

Define the difference if you can.

The top picture is a statement on keeping anyone from infringing on their right to worship how they see fit and a willingness to defend that right.

The bottom is a statement on forcing people to worship as they tell you to and a willingness to kill you if you don't.

it's in your OP!!!!!!!!!
o--I'm sorry
this IS amazing
!!!!!
this is FUN
I think he is saying Republican christianity --is------wrong?
fine fine
but Demo christianity is perfect....?

o--I'm sorry
this IS amazing
!!!!!
You do not. Read it again.
Harmonica is doing just fine spinning you in circles without my help, bro.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

how can we talk about it intelligently when it is so RIDICULOUS/funny???!!!!!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

you are comparing HEAD cutting islamists to Republican christians ??
etc etc
James Foley (journalist) - Wikipedia
upload_2018-11-26_18-56-20.jpeg

Prove it.

Unlike you conservitards we are not a monolithic block. He's wrong because what he says isn't true, his selected clips do not represent the reality. I'm betting he doesn't even know any Muslims.

Funny, Charlie Rose seems to disagree with him but does not dispute the facts he gives.

Why is that?

Funny, Charlie Rose seems to disagree with him but does not dispute the facts he gives.

Why is that?

Because Maher is spot on, that's why. Rose and American liberals are in dangerous denial.

Forum List

Back