So, whatcha gonna do?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
On this 3 day weekend? I'm off today too, so 4 days of freedom! ;)

Just relaxing this weekend, Monday going to visit my dad, brother and sisters grave sites.

Want to just hang by the pool and chill out, hope the weather cooperates!

Maybe some :beer: with friends too!

On this 3 day weekend? I'm off today too, so 4 days of freedom! ;)

Just relaxing this weekend, Monday going to visit my dad, brother and sisters grave sites.

Want to just hang by the pool and chill out, hope the weather cooperates!

Maybe some :beer: with friends too!

I too have a few days of freedom, I only wish I had a pool to sit by and zone out. I do not know how to zone out very well

I will probably be online and work around the house as usual, but next Saturday I have a rally to go to

I will see ya on here Echo :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Hmmmm ... probably a cookout with various family members, perhaps watch a parade here locally.

Otherwise, a normal weekend - mowing grass and the like.:)

Drinkin' on Friday. Grillin' on Saturday. Fishin' on Sunday. Restin' on Monday.

I might go to the airshow

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VivFXJPeNSs]YouTube - Virtual Blue Angels[/ame]

Working today, then rushing home to clean the house (sort of, in my own fashion) because I'm having company this weekend. He's bringing me new bits and a saddle pad from Pendleton because I don't like the bits I'm using and I'm making him ride with me so we need another pad..the blankets work for the kids but I'm jumping on the kids' horse to see how she likes it, and she needs a pad under the saddle for that.

We're using his flatbed to clean out my garage, my backroom, and the horse pasture/barn..then we're saddling the horses and taking them to the arena and I'm going to see what Purdy's got. I know the Arab, he'll be on her. But I'm riding Purdy because I haven't felt confident about her yet to turn kids loose on her. She's supposed to be fine but I need to know it for sure before I actually mount up my horse and take the kids out on her, instead of just leading them around or directing them inside the corral.

So, little does she know...but she's getting put through her paces in 5..4...3...2...1....

She won't be thrilled, I do know that much. I've got a 14 y.o. girl chomping at the bit to really ride, and she is so inexperienced I haven't dared get up and actually take her riding, aside from just lessons in the corral, because I don't know how Purdy will act. Then my own almost 7 y.o., she should be riding by herself already and I've just not felt comfortable doing it until I really know how Purdy's going to act. I've always ridden my kids' horses before they do, and I've never ridden Purdy. I was pregnant when we owned her before and never did...I had a big Walker Mare I rode, when time allowed. This weekend we'll find out.

Friday I'll be nursing my sore head and hopefully no broken bones. Because after riding there will be toddies involved.

I think it will be fine, from everything I've heard she's been a safe kids' mount for the last few years. But sometimes one person's idea of a "safe" kids mount (turn the kids out on them and if nobody dies, it's a "safe" horse) and another's are completely different.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back