So What Will We Learn What Was Found on Epstein’s Lolita Island?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Because you know every visitor saw it too.

upload_2019-8-22_20-3-45.jpeg

Probably a few pallets of these things in the storage shed..

900.jpg

1996719_01

Can you imagine documenting that place with photos under a black light?

I bet it looks like a Jackson Pollack painting.

All jizzing aside, he may have had some incriminating video, but I suspect the Illuminati got into the home and removed the evidence prior to the FBI getting there.

That’s why they waited so long

All jizzing aside, he may have had some incriminating video, but I suspect the Illuminati got into the home and removed the evidence prior to the FBI getting there.

That’s why they waited so long
And They'll Let Us Know What They Want, Too

kikes are big on extortion.

Omar posting?

Look at many of the child sex trafficking rings that have been busted of late....what is s common connector? Jews.

Catholics?
They just fuck the parishioners...Jews never do that to other Jews...only the goy.

So you are contending that people of the Jewish faith tend to participate in sexual deviant behavior at a higher rate than other ethnicities or religions?

What empirical data supports your claims?

Is this anecdotal with personal relevance?

kikes are big on extortion.

Omar posting?

Look at many of the child sex trafficking rings that have been busted of late....what is s common connector? Jews.

Catholics?
They just fuck the parishioners...Jews never do that to other Jews...only the goy.

So you are contending that people of the Jewish faith tend to participate in sexual deviant behavior at a higher rate than other ethnicities or religions?

No...I contend that a disproportionate (based on population representation) of sex trafficking rings are led by Jews.
Israel becoming 'safe haven for paedophiles,' activists claim

Torah Philosophy: Pedophilia and the Talmud

Sex Trafficking
14 Israelis suspected of running child sex trafficking ring in Colombia

Human Trafficking & Modern-day Slavery - Israel

ISRAEL #1 IN CHILD TRAFFICKING & #1 IN ORGAN TRAFFICKING!

Omar posting?

Catholics?

No...I contend that a disproportionate (based on population representation) of sex trafficking rings are led by Jews.

Sex Trafficking

What do you think is the cause?

Catholics?

Sex Trafficking

What do you think is the cause?
Not sure. Not a Jew.

Anything could be found, from sacrifices to rape and killing and torturing, bones .... who knows what .....only Heaven knows !!! Epstein was a very sick man with very influential and important friends all around the world who are as sick as him.

And every room in that island was videotaped. The same in his New York mansion and his "Zorro" ranch in New Mexico and his home in France ....etc....

Justice please.

That's all normal decent human beings want.

Forum List

Back