So, what will the left do when Romney wins?

What did the Tea party house do?

Sabotage the economy, suppress the voting process, back bite and undermine all the country's efforts.

I don't think the Dems will do that.

Change your shirt... You got some Kool-Aid on it.

If Obammy wins I'm going to vote with my wallet till the next election.
And I encourage all Republicans to do the same.
I wont spend money unless I absolutely have to. I would encourage business owners to cease all hiring.(which will happen anyway with Obammy's policies)
If the Dems can use Union thugs to thwart business I dont have a problem with Conservatives fighting back in kind.
I'm sick and tired of the class warfare the dems use. I say it's time to fight back with dirty tricks just like the dems.

If Romney wins? I go buy that new truck I've been eyeing. Replace my three A/C and heating units, go ahead and get the house re roofed,do a re model in the kitchen.
That would have a huge impact on the economy if all Conservatives did the same.

That is a telling example of why America is so divided today. Instead of considering America, its workers, its business, the writer sits on their hands. Kinda funny but the republicans have done that since they lost in 08, they did the same when they lost to Clinton. No wonder republicans can't govern, they have no idea what governance means. See link in my sig for a history of republican failure.

Oh and will it be an American made truck? See link.

"Americans may have elected a Republican president and Congress, but they are unlikely to go back to a world in which one illness can devastate their last years or one storm can destroy their lives. Because government is the one institution that allows us some control over our future, conservatism, which distrusts government so much, is best viewed as a natural counter to liberalism, which, if left unchecked, tends towards wasteful bureaucracy. Indeed, as the Bush administration fully proves, conservatism remains a force of opposition even when it purports to be a governance party. And so the best that can be hoped for is that American voters will do for conservatives what they are unable to do themselves: to vote them out of office." "Why Conservatives Can't Govern" by Alan Wolfe

Buy American = "Because Ford, GM and Chrysler conduct far more of their research, design, engineering, manufacturing and assembly work in the U.S. than foreign automakers do, buying a Ford, GM, or Chrysler supports almost three times as many jobs as buying the average foreign automobile. Some comparisons are even more striking. Buying a Ford supports 3.5 times more jobs than buying a Hyundai. Comparing a Honda and a Hyundai? Buying a Honda supports more than 2 times more jobs." http://www.levelfieldinstitute.org/

Last edited:
What did the Tea party house do?

Sabotage the economy, suppress the voting process, back bite and undermine all the country's efforts.

I don't think the Dems will do that.

Change your shirt... You got some Kool-Aid on it.

If Obama wins, the Tea party nut house will surely take the US over the fiscal cliff, just out of spite.

Enjoy your kool aid then.

No matter who wins, this country has HARD choices coming and we HAVE to work together to get them resolved or we all LOSE.

Then we're screwed.

Maybe... But consider the fact that if Romney wins the American people have voted out an ideology... I see absolutely no reason that the losing ideology needs to be considered where policy is concerned.

Not voted out but not allowed to vote as the criminal behavior of Jon Huston is doing with sabotaging earling voting and provisional ballots. Has this become a banana republic, or what?

I guess our Forefathers did die in vain.

Then we're screwed.

Maybe... But consider the fact that if Romney wins the American people have voted out an ideology... I see absolutely no reason that the losing ideology needs to be considered where policy is concerned.

Not voted out but not allowed to vote as the criminal behavior of Jon Huston is doing with sabotaging earling voting and provisional ballots. Has this become a banana republic, or what?

Why are earlings voting, isn't that illegal?

No matter who wins, this country has HARD choices coming and we HAVE to work together to get them resolved or we all LOSE.

Then we're screwed.

So, that means that if Obama wins....Conservative ideology should be thrown out and no working across the aisle should be embraced?

Why are earlings voting, isn't that illegal?

Telling legally registered voters they aren't registered and then not letting the election workers fill out or even provide guidance on filling out provisional ballots like the election workers are supposed to ... yes that is illegal.

Then Jon Huston can throw out the provisional ballots as he sees fit. This guy should be put in prison. Where are the election monitors we use in third world elections?

Forum List

Back