So...What was your first car?

Graybeard

Team Infidel
Aug 24, 2009
TEXAS
1960 Studebaker Lark.

60stud01.jpg

!959 Jaguar Mk1. Bought it as a heap and renovated it throughout. When I sold it I made a profit of £48,000!
If you can find one of these in top nick, today it would cost around £100,000!

Jaguarmk1.jpg

Jeff-Mortensons-1970-Camaro.jpg

it was an old car... but i loved it.... and mine was metallic green...until we had it painted white with a green racing stripe. didn't have it too long because it wasn't really meant to be driven on nyc streets and highways at that point in its life.

Last edited:
A $5K give from my dad when I was 17 and a Jr in highschool. How I used to love that car. The freedom I thought I had. Too bad I hit a telephone pole (sober I might add on the way to smoke some weed) during the summer between my senior year and college! It did suck not having a car in college until again when I was a junior!

File:Honda_Integra_1996_4door.jpg

Last edited:
A $5K give from my dad when I was 17 and a Jr in highschool. How I used to love that car. The freedom I thought I had. Too bad I hit a telephone pole (sober I might add on the way to smoke some weed) during the summer between my senior year and college! It did suck not having a car in college until again when I was a junior!

Honda_Integra_1996_4door.jpg

LOL!

This thread just became a (in sesame street fashion) "which of these things is not like the others"

Mine:

1972-Chevelle-blue-bst-nf.jpg

Mine was primer gray though, but I did have the Corvette Rallyes.

Malibu! also the first car I owned! Mine was white with a yellow-ish vinyl top:

70lemans00.jpg

Hey, I don't think that's a true Malibu I posted. I think it's a chevelle. Same diff, but mine looked more like your pic. Only white with a yellowed, slightly peeling vinyl top.

My brother told me Malibus were the first "compacts", lol.

With two doors like that, who the hell needs 4?

Forum List

Back