So, what was the result of the November elections?

As you wrote,AND the democraps are acting like they won some grand battle but don't realize when it came to SENATE seats which the ENTIRE state voted they LOST seats....oh and now they are trying to cheat in Florida,Arizona AND Georgia.

As you wrote,AND the democraps are acting like they won some grand battle but don't realize when it came to SENATE seats which the ENTIRE state voted they LOST seats....oh and now they are trying to cheat in Florida,Arizona AND Georgia.

interesting, but they won more you say? Amazing since Trump hasn't really tanked it as President as bad as I thought he could. Wonder if his act is just running thin or if the fearmongering is losing its effect.

What's your take on the why?

Mine is Democrats realized they better get out and vote because Republicans who are scared of transvestites, legalized abortion, ppl having sex with whoever they want (Donald?) or immigrants are a pretty motivated crowd.

On Monday 11/5; the Republicans could have funded/disfunded everything they desired and the Democrats could have done little to stop it. On 11/7, they could no longer do that.

Essentially that’s it.

interesting, but they won more you say? Amazing since Trump hasn't really tanked it as President as bad as I thought he could. Wonder if his act is just running thin or if the fearmongering is losing its effect.

Mine is Democrats realized they better get out and vote because Republicans who are scared of transvestites, legalized abortion, ppl having sex with whoever they want (Donald?) or immigrants are a pretty motivated crowd.
Cool propaganda piece. First of all, we're not "scared" of transvestites, abortion, or people having sex with anyone including a garden hose. We just don't want male sexual perverts in the same bathroom as our daughter. Someone has to protect the innocent babies from the murdering Nazis because we believe in our Bill of Rights, that everyone is entitled to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Then you deliberately lied about immigrants. None of us on the right are against immigration. We are against ILLEGAL immigration. You're a typical lying leftist. You filthy idiots need to lie and twist things because the truth isn't on your side. Have a nice day.

Cool propaganda piece. First of all, we're not "scared" of transvestites, abortion, or people having sex with anyone including a garden hose. We just don't want male sexual perverts in the same bathroom as our daughter. Someone has to protect the innocent babies from the murdering Nazis because we believe in our Bill of Rights, that everyone is entitled to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Then you deliberately lied about immigrants. None of us on the right are against immigration. We are against ILLEGAL immigration. You're a typical lying leftist. You filthy idiots need to lie and twist things because the truth isn't on your side. Have a nice day.

I think you use too many extremes or maybe I'm confusing the Russian paid posters with Republican voters.

You may not be scared of transvestites but there are plenty of topics on here with folks posting this and that about what a loose transvestite in the bathroom might do.

THEN, you oughta see some topics on here about this immigrant caravan! Political Chick, Pismo, Mindwars, my goodness, its like they were working a full time job posting about the 10101101 flags this caravan burned while they trampled 1010101 blades of grass on the way here to something or other.

On just them two issues they were a pretty motivating bunch.

Then there was this>

Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 10.33.13 AM.png

Followed by this:

Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 9.55.06 AM.png

Followed by this (on my part).
:abgg2q.jpg:

I was working overtime for 6 days, and didn't get to keep up with the news.

What I saw from bsic browsing:

Dems won house (expected)
Dems lost Senate (expected)
Dems picked seven (?) state houses (not expected).

All in all it was a good day for the Dems.

They won more seats in the House than anticipated (might be as many as 40).

But the 7 governorship is a much bigger win, especially since 3 were in states that went for Trump 2 years ago and 2 of those Trump only won by less than 1 percentage point total. Also telling is that they flipped 7 and did not lose any.

The Dems also flipped 6 State legislatures, which helps them in 2020 as well.

There were some "odd" results out there.

Missouri dumped their Dem senator but then they approved 3 liberal ballot initiatives by a pretty fair margin.

I was working overtime for 6 days, and didn't get to keep up with the news.

What I saw from bsic browsing:

Dems won house (expected)
Dems lost Senate (expected)
Dems picked seven (?) state houses (not expected).

AND many Dem's lied to voters, claimed they supported Trump and his policies, even so far as vowing NOT to support Nancy Pelosi for speaker. So just like in 2008 many Dem's in red districts LIED and pretended to be conservatives to get elected.

What's the latest on the Senate races?

Corrupt democrats are still trying to defraud elections in Florida and Arizona.

The democrats won DISTRICTS its not hard to do when its full of nonwhites,mentally ill and just all around leftists and welfare types..STATE WIDE they went down in flames.

Democrats don't believe in God, but they're praying that Ginsburg can hold on. If she quits breathing, the Supreme Court is in the hands of the right for years. Bad news.

Arizona they are having issues with signatures matching and Sinema has moved ahead slightly still a LOT of votes to count,Florida 2 counties are REFUSING a judges order to make it transparent and they are "finding" votes for the democrats....here in Georgia Kemp has declared victory and Deal our current governor is starting the transition with him.

The democrats won DISTRICTS its not hard to do when its full of nonwhites,mentally ill and just all around leftists and welfare types..STATE WIDE they went down in flames.

That is why they flipped 7 governorships and lost none! :21::21::21:

That is why they flipped 6 state legislatures while only losing one. :21::21::21:

And the GOP gained 2 seats so far in the Senate :21::21::21::21:

Last edited:

Criminal Democrats are committing fraud and breaking the law trying to steal them.

Criminal Democrats are committing fraud and breaking the law trying to steal them.
Fraud is the suppression repubs are guilty of

I think you use too many extremes or maybe I'm confusing the Russian paid posters with Republican voters.

You may not be scared of transvestites but there are plenty of topics on here with folks posting this and that about what a loose transvestite in the bathroom might do.

THEN, you oughta see some topics on here about this immigrant caravan! Political Chick, Pismo, Mindwars, my goodness, its like they were working a full time job posting about the 10101101 flags this caravan burned while they trampled 1010101 blades of grass on the way here to something or other.

On just them two issues they were a pretty motivating bunch.
I don't think I'm extreme. I'm perfectly normal. You're just an ignorant indoctrinated leftist pawn.

Dem won the OK 5th; 70+ percent white; in Oklahoma. The republican incumbent lost to a girl.

Forum List

Back