So What Was All The Fuss Over Goldman Sachs About?

I'm serious. I am curious about the inner workings of the Trump Chump mind.

Exactly what little sparks fly about in your heads when contemplating the horror of Hillary giving two speeches to Goldman Sachs and then the glorious fact DJ is hiring on Goldman Sachs execs to run our economy?

I want to know the exact (alleged) thought process which occurs to reconcile these two things.
benghäaaaaaaazi, clinton body count

What is so f*cking hilarious, you chumps always preach "personal responsibility" until it comes to some f*ck you like, then the rules change.
Business or person or politician, if you are responsible for your actions, then don't change your f*cking mantra.

I recall Trump and his Chumps whining and whining about Hillary making a speech to Goldman Sachs.

Now that Trump is filling his Administration with Wall Street types, including nominating for SecTreas a Goldman Sachs alumn who bought Indymac with GEORGE SOROS, of all people, I hope one of them will be able to find some twisted explanation to make it all okay.

Here're some reminders of the rank hypocrisy:

Hillary Campaign Budget Strategist Was Vice President at Goldman Sachs

You mean Hillary didn't hire a nurse, or an air conditioner repair man, to advise her on significant financial matters?

Or a communist?

Clearly her only option was an ex Goldman Sachs VP. :rolleyes: I'm sure it's a complete coincidence and has nothing to do with how chummy she is with the banks.

Pressure grows on Hillary Clinton to release Goldman Sachs speeches

Ted Cruz Goldman Sachs slave?

Why Won't Hillary Release Her Goldman Sachs Speech Transcripts?

I love this one: Goldman Sachs Has Chosen Our Next President...
Drum Roll please...

The next NWO Global Elite Puppet is...........

HILLARY CLINTON!!!!

Whom Goldman Sachs just paid $400,000 for two speeches.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I think the proper phrase is rightwingnut hypocrisy.

and we all know rules don't apply to the orange sociopath

I'm not too comfortable with this pick, but let's give the man a chance. I'll judge him by his actions. And so far, i'm very impressed with his actions. His effort to keep Carrier in the US was incredible.

He's already giving more effort than Obama has. I hear he's working very hard to save more American Jobs. So we should all wish him the best of luck. We should all pray he succeeds.

I recall Trump and his Chumps whining and whining about Hillary making a speech to Goldman Sachs.

Now that Trump is filling his Administration with Wall Street types, including nominating for SecTreas a Goldman Sachs alumn who bought Indymac with GEORGE SOROS, of all people, I hope one of them will be able to find some twisted explanation to make it all okay.

Here're some reminders of the rank hypocrisy:

Hillary Campaign Budget Strategist Was Vice President at Goldman Sachs

You mean Hillary didn't hire a nurse, or an air conditioner repair man, to advise her on significant financial matters?

Or a communist?

Clearly her only option was an ex Goldman Sachs VP. :rolleyes: I'm sure it's a complete coincidence and has nothing to do with how chummy she is with the banks.

Pressure grows on Hillary Clinton to release Goldman Sachs speeches

Ted Cruz Goldman Sachs slave?

Why Won't Hillary Release Her Goldman Sachs Speech Transcripts?

I love this one: Goldman Sachs Has Chosen Our Next President...
Drum Roll please...

The next NWO Global Elite Puppet is...........

HILLARY CLINTON!!!!

Whom Goldman Sachs just paid $400,000 for two speeches.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I think the proper phrase is rightwingnut hypocrisy.

and we all know rules don't apply to the orange sociopath

I'm not too comfortable with this pick, but let's give the man a chance. I'll judge him by his actions. And so far, i'm very impressed with his actions. His effort to keep Carrier in the US was incredible.
A $7 million bribe at taxpayer expense for a special interest? You must have a very different definition of "incredible" than I do.

It was just another example of Trump and his Chumps' hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back