So what tv shows are ya watchin?

30 Rock=Tina Fey is a Genius

The Office=Black Comedy

Parks and Recreation=Amy Poehler's new show~Hilarious!

LOST=My daughter and I have been addicted since Day 1

The Daily Show=John Stewart is the Man

The Colbert Report=Satire at it's Best!

College Basketball, College Football, Pro Football, NBA during the Playoffs, The Masters, The Cubs and the World Series. (Which the Cubs will be in this year btw)

Entourage

House

Big Bang Theory

NCIS

Daily Show/Colbert/Maddow

Amazing Race

Survivor (yeah, it's long in the tooth, but i still like it).

and the news stuff that we went through on the thread ont hat. ;)

Entourage

House

Big Bang Theory

NCIS

and the news stuff that we went through on the thread ont hat. ;)

I am SO bummed I don't get that show, I just have basic cable. I still am waiting for Season 4 to come to Blockbuster so I can watch it!

Has Season 5 started yet on HBO?

The newest shows mostly suck, but ... I keep up on Simpsons and Family Guy on TV, online I do South Park.

However, I have a few of the "newer" shows that I like, Fringe (old X-Files fan, the best substitute), Hell's Kitchen (technically not new, but meh), and Bones (love the characters).

I may start watching the newest Terminator, but that can go either way. I just hope they do more focus on story lines than most newer sci-fi shows.

30 Rock=Tina Fey is a Genius

The Office=Black Comedy

Parks and Recreation=Amy Poehler's new show~Hilarious!

LOST=My daughter and I have been addicted since Day 1

The Daily Show=John Stewart is the Man

The Colbert Report=Satire at it's Best!

College Basketball, College Football, Pro Football, NBA during the Playoffs, The Masters, The Cubs and the World Series. (Which the Cubs will be in this year btw)

I love the Cubs and as much as I said I was buying tickets this year, I ended up buying tickets, but come on, after the last 2 season how can you still have hope?

Forum List

Back