So what tv shows are ya watchin?

i feel FRINGE is a good one.....

Oh I just love Fringe! It's filling that X-Files/Night Stalker void. Walter completely cracks me up. I think it's already been picked up for another season. And, of course, Lost. That JJ Abrams is one busy guy; love his stuff. I'm also a big Friday Night Lights fan. Such a great show. Hopefully it will be back next year as well.

For laughs you can't beat The Big Bang Theory, The Office or Two and a Half Men. Funny, funny stuff.

60 minutes
Lost
Entorage
Big Love
Son's of Anarchy
O'Reilly Factor (Yep he is an angry Jerk and many times doesn't allow is interviewees to speak, but he is so damn amusing)
Colbert Report
South Park

Thank go for DVR. The only ones I walk religiously are Lost, Son's of Anarchy and 24

Oh I just love Fringe! It's filling that X-Files/Night Stalker void. Walter completely cracks me up. I think it's already been picked up for another season. And, of course, Lost. That JJ Abrams is one busy guy; love his stuff. I'm also a big Friday Night Lights fan. Such a great show. Hopefully it will be back next year as well.

For laughs you can't beat The Big Bang Theory, The Office or Two and a Half Men. Funny, funny stuff.

yea Big Bang Theory is good,Sheldon cracks me up.....on Fringe do you notice how that bald headed guy is showing up in the background the last 2-3 shows?

60 minutes
Lost
Entorage
Big Love
Son's of Anarchy
O'Reilly Factor (Yep he is an angry Jerk and many times doesn't allow is interviewees to speak, but he is so damn amusing)
Colbert Report
South Park

Thank go for DVR. The only ones I walk religiously are Lost, Son's of Anarchy and 24

im with ya on Lost,Big Love and South Park.....on South Park did ya see the one about "THE COON"

yea Big Bang Theory is good,Sheldon cracks me up.....on Fringe do you notice how that bald headed guy is showing up in the background the last 2-3 shows?

I always try to look for the bald headed guy in every episode. He's usually there but you have to look for him. Last week's show, with the kid in the sewer? I guess because it hadn't been for weeks -- I didn't even think about the bald headed guy until they showed him at the end. The kid in that episode was great. Can't tell ya how much I enjoy Fringe.

Oh and I always forget, Mad Men (probably because I just started watching it last summer). Love the 60's ad world setting. I recognize some of the props they use on the show from when I was a kid!

i get hulu great at work...my boss is going nuts...tuesday i watched house then i watched amazing race...i love it..tomorrow...toddlers and tiars...just not really sure what else...

The only current shows I watch are animated, the best two are:

Code Monkeys
Family guy

I have a large collection of complete years of old series that i love to watch, including:

Barney Miller
WKRP in Cincinati
Kung Fu
Babylon Five
Star Trek TOS
Star Trek TNG

To name just a few.

oooo hubby is watching some shit....great bods or something...women fuss about who has the best features...he loves elimate date and blind date...mostly sports....i dont watch anything in the am...i like the quiet..he is putting on sports center

How I Met Your Mother
30 Rock
House
Survivor
American Idol

And Harper's Island has peaked my interest, but we'll see how long it holds on to it.

The only current shows I watch are animated, the best two are:

Code Monkeys
Family guy

I have a large collection of complete years of old series that i love to watch, including:

Barney Miller
WKRP in Cincinati
Kung Fu
Babylon Five
Star Trek TOS
Star Trek TNG

To name just a few.

Babylon 5......damed greatest sci-fi show ever.....IMO....

Forum List

Back