So, what round of the Playoffs will San Diego Fail in this year?...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
All the talk in the West is once again the San Diego Surge in the 2nd Half of the Season...

So let's Assume they take the Division, which they Appear capable of doing just one game under the every-other-week Choking Chiefs....

Let's look at the Recent History of Fail:

Jan. 17, 2010 AFC Divisional N.Y. Jets 17, San Diego 14
Jan. 11, 2009 AFC Divisional Pittsburgh 35, San Diego 24
Jan. 3, 2009 AFC Wild Card San Diego 23, Indianapolis 17
Jan. 20, 2008 AFC Championship New England 21, San Diego 12
Jan. 13, 2008 AFC Divisional San Diego 28, Indianapolis 24
Jan. 6, 2008 AFC Wild Card San Diego 17, Tennessee 6
Jan. 14, 2007 AFC Divisional New England 24, San Diego 21
Jan. 8, 2005 AFC Wild Card N.Y. Jets 20, San Diego 17 OT

Of course, I Know that my Raiders haven't done anything since 2003 when Chucky's former Coach under him played his Playbook for him in the Super Bowl and Gannon threw more Interceptions (5) in that game than he had all Season and then there was the Fuckin' Tuck rule and that Criminal Tony Siragusa in the other Potential SB Run...

But I Digress...

Is San Diego the most Comeback-for-no-Reason Team in the History of the Game?...

I'm betting it will be either the J-E-T-S or the Cheatriots...

:)

peace...

rgannon.jpg

^Compared to what happened to Poor lil Ben @ Pitt via the NATION?...

Again, Digressing...

peace...

All the talk in the West is once again the San Diego Surge in the 2nd Half of the Season...

So let's Assume they take the Division, which they Appear capable of doing just one game under the every-other-week Choking Chiefs....

Of course, I Know that my Raiders haven't done anything since 2003 when Chucky's former Coach under him played his Playbook for him in the Super Bowl and Gannon threw more Interceptions (5) in that game than he had all Season and then there was the Fuckin' ,Tuck rule and that Criminal Tony Siragusa in the other Potential SB Run...

But I Digress...

Is San Diego the most Comeback-for-no-Reason Team in the History of the Game?...

peace...

Yeah I would say thats pretty accurate.The Chargers are MY favorite team so I have had a lot of heartbreaks over the years except when marty The Moron was their coach.That was the ONLY time I ever rooted against the chargers is cause I hate that idiot.I dont like the chiefs but I do like Rich Gannon.If he had started him in that playoff loss to the Broncos in 97,they would have gone to the superbowl.Thats why I was happy to see him take your raiders to the superbowl.Showed what a jackass Carl Peterson and marty were.:lol:

Took me a long time to get over your raiders losing that superbowl cause like I said,i was a huge Rich Gannon fan.He just had to go and pick the superbowl to have the worst game of his life.With that placekicker choker Nate Keading kicking,yeah I think they will ose to one of those teams as well.Hope its The Jets again so L.T. gets his revenge.Thats why I am pulling for the jets to go the superbowl.

Of course, I Know that my Raiders haven't done anything since 2003 when Chucky's former Coach under him played his Playbook for him in the Super Bowl and Gannon threw more Interceptions (5) in that game than he had all Season and then there was the Fuckin' ,Tuck rule and that Criminal Tony Siragusa in the other Potential SB Run...

But I Digress...

peace...

Yeah I would say thats pretty accurate.The Chargers are MY favorite team so I have had a lot of heartbreaks over the years except when marty The Moron was their coach.That was the ONLY time I ever rooted against the chargers is cause I hate that idiot.I dont like the chiefs but I do like Rich Gannon.If he had started him in that playoff loss to the Broncos in 97,they would have gone to the superbowl.Thats why I was happy to see him take your raiders to the superbowl.Showed what a jackass Carl Peterson and marty were.:lol:

Took me a long time to get over your raiders losing that superbowl cause like I said,i was a huge Rich Gannon fan.He just had to go and pick the superbowl to have the worst game of his life.With that placekicker choker Nate Keading kicking,yeah I think they will ose to one of those teams as well.Hope its The Jets again so L.T. gets his revenge.Thats why I am pulling for the jets to go the superbowl.

There's Sideline Audio of that Superbowl where Lynch is calling out Plays to his Line and the Reset, and BOOM, Gannon's Picked...

Now, if I were Gannon, I wouldn't have Followed Chucky's Coach into a Loss...

I would've pulled an Elway and just made shit up so that Chucky wouldn't Know what his Former Offensive Coach, Callahan, was going to Play...

But, that's not what happened.

Funny thing... He ran that Team into the Ground the Following Season and then went to College Ball... Because that's what Super Bowl NFL Coaches do... Right?

Multiple People, including Franchise Player Tim Brown Accused him of Deliberately Fucking the Raiders...

I will Believe he did until the Day I Die.

peace...

Based on how the AFC looks like it is going to shake out, The Chargers will end up playing one of these 4 teams who will get in as a wild card with around a 11-5/12-4 record:

Steelers
Ravens
Jets
Patriots

But I Digress...

peace...

There's Sideline Audio of that Superbowl where Lynch is calling out Plays to his Line and the Reset, and BOOM, Gannon's Picked...

I would've pulled an Elway and just made shit up so that Chucky wouldn't Know what his Former Offensive Coach, Callahan, was going to Play...

Funny thing... He ran that Team into the Ground the Following Season and then went to College Ball... Because that's what Super Bowl NFL Coaches do... Right?

Multiple People, including Franchise Player Tim Brown Accused him of Deliberately Fucking the Raiders...

peace...

yeah if Gruden had been coaching any other team,he would never have gone to the superbowl with his conservative offensive play calling.Its just the bucs had such a dominating defense that they could overcome that.yeah your right,Gannon should have done the Elway thing and make shit up.not listen to his coach.Callahan was too stupid to realise that just because everything he used against other teams during the regular season worked,that it wouldnt work against the Bucs with Gruden coaching them cause he would know his next move.Callahan was too stupid to realise he had to chuck everything he used that whole year and come up with something totally different than what they had that whole year to beat them.whats amazing to me,is that other teams could not figure out the recipe to beat the raiders until the next year after the bucs exposed them and gave them the recipe.:cuckoo:

peace...

yeah if Gruden had been coaching any other team,he would never have gone to the superbowl with his conservative offensive play calling.Its just the bucs had such a dominating defense that they could overcome that.yeah your right,Gannon should have done the Elway thing and make shit up.not listen to his coach.Callahan was too stupid to realise that just because everything he used against other teams during the regular season worked,that it wouldnt work against the Bucs with Gruden coaching them cause he would know his next move.Callahan was too stupid to realise he had to chuck everything he used that whole year and come up with something totally different than what they had that whole year to beat them.whats amazing to me,is that other teams could not figure out the recipe to beat the raiders until the next year after the bucs exposed them and gave them the recipe.:cuckoo:

That was Dungy's Team that beat the Raiders... With Inside Information.

Chucky can stay the Fuck in the Booth... ;)

peace...

I'm not trying to bash the Chargers but I don't see them getting past the first round

Best in the AFC so far.........Jets, Pats, Steelers, Ravens

I don't see the Chargers beating any of them in the first round

Last edited:

peace...

That was Dungy's Team that beat the Raiders... With Inside Information.

Chucky can stay the Fuck in the Booth... ;)

peace...

No doubt about it.That was Dungys team he built.Yeah Chucky makes a better booth man that a coach.lol.

I'm not trying to bash the Chargers but I don't see them getting past the first round

Best in the AFC so far.........Jets, Pats, Steelers, Ravens

I don't see the Chargers beating any of them in the first round

considering that they couldnt even beat The Jets last year in the first round with a rookie quarterback,I am afraid your right.They need to get rid of Kaeting if they want to get to the superbowl someday.That kicker chokes in big games.He is the Lynn Elliot of the chargers.Makes a high percentage of them during the regular season but chokes when he has to make that clutch kick in a big game.

Forum List

Back