So what party do you join if you're basically a Democrat but don't support corruption?

totally stupid!!!! since conservatism is correct. They want to be independent because they are independent of the IQ necessary to understand conservatism.
If conservatives are not the best candidates say why or admit you lack the IQ for it

Wtf are you talking about? Do you even know?
Clearly he's saying that conservatism is correct, that independents are independent because they lack the IQ necessary to be conservative, and that independents should explain why conservatives are not the best or admit they lack the IQ to do so. I can only assume that he thinks conservative is an exact synonym for Republican.

Which, if true, is irrelevant because I was talking about Libertarian.

totally stupid!!!! since conservatism is correct. They want to be independent because they are independent of the IQ necessary to understand conservatism.
If conservatives are not the best candidates say why or admit you lack the IQ for it

Wtf are you talking about? Do you even know?
Clearly he's saying that conservatism is correct, that independents are independent because they lack the IQ necessary to be conservative, and that independents should explain why conservatives are not the best or admit they lack the IQ to do so. I can only assume that he thinks conservative is an exact synonym for Republican.

Which, if true, is irrelevant because I was talking about Libertarian.
It's pretty evident he thinks the two are the same thing.

the only way of reducing the corruption that has been legitimised.

100% stupid and liberal of course. When govt has power it is naturally corrupt. Republicans have always been against govt power in large part because of that.

Do you have the IQ to understand?

100% stupid and liberal of course. When govt has power it is naturally corrupt. Republicans have always been against govt power in large part because of that.

The RP was founded for "government power". That was in the part of my post above, as well as the one it quoted, that you excised out so that you could do your usual :lalala: .

That's a legacy of the Whigs. The RP was founded by Whigs plus Abolitionists. In other words "big gummint" plus "Liberalism".

Do you have the IQ to understand ------- "dear"?

Fuck the fuck no

The RP was founded for "government power".

Dear, true of Lincoln's but not Jefferson's Republican party. Modern Republican party is against big govt and so against corruption.

Laws of Probability say I have a better IQ than you and you first statement has very little to do with IQ at all...

It is a presumptuous statement with no backing and not being led by actual facts. The GOP is the party of the big donations (or bribes in a tin pot country in Africa). The GOP is against changes to money in politics unless it is more...
The massive difference in how Democrats and Republicans raise money

Sorry but the GOP have not reduced any spending but sure looked after a select group when elected.

slowest-spending.png

Now you will see I use articles and references to back up my statements. While this doesn't necessarily mean I have a higher IQ than you, it does show I know how to present an argument better than you.

Christ, I'm putting you on ignore.
The guy honestly thinks that Plato and Aristotle were Republicans. What do you expect? -.-

Christ, I'm putting you on ignore.
The guy honestly thinks that Plato and Aristotle were Republicans. What do you expect? -.-

He thinks Jesus Christ was as well...

Tea Party. If you're a democrat or republican and fed up with the political class of both parties and want government run according to the Constitution, the Tea Party is the only option I see. The republican party is having a struggle right now between conservatives and rinos. Conservatives have to win.
The main thing I don't get about the Tea Party is why liberals accuse them of being old white guys afraid of change when the actual core demographic is younger women.
Not true. The core is old white men

Tea Party Supporters: Who They Are and What They Believe

"They tend to skew older: Three in four are 45 years old or older, including 29 percent who are 65 plus. They are also more likely to be men (59 percent) than women (41 percent)."
Bull. Tell that to the Crispus Attucks Tea Party of Houston. There are all kinds of people in the Tea Party. You're parroting another leftist lie.
They still make up less than 2% of the Tea Party. Try again.

Forum List

Back