So what makes more sense after being told we won't have jobs on 7/1/19?

Continue to build my savings and wait for the severance package they mentioned in the meeting?

OR

Look for another job now so I can have a new before July?

The challenge for me is finding a new job that is 9 to 5, no traveling, close to home, and off on weekends. Finding a job like that takes time so I may have to wait for the financial packet lol
Can't hurt to look. If the right thing comes along take it. If it doesn't, you've still got your severance package.

I will still look to see what's out there but it wont be a "I got a hurry up and find a job" type of mindset.

I bet you're a smart ass at work and everyone laughs at you.

I bet you are a faggot who likes to massage dicks
What makes you think about massaging dicks? You a fudge packer?

Its YOU ITS YOU!!!!!!
So other guys make you think of massaging dicks? Do you need me to tell you what that means?

No you the dick massager, not me, YOU, YOU YOU!!!
You're the one thinking of massaging dicks. You must be a Qloset Queen.

Continue to build my savings and wait for the severance package they mentioned in the meeting?

OR

Look for another job now so I can have a new before July?

The challenge for me is finding a new job that is 9 to 5, no traveling, close to home, and off on weekends. Finding a job like that takes time so I may have to wait for the financial packet lol
See if there are any boards like this one that specialize in your field and compare how those of your age group and skill level are doing.
Also check out of you are being replaced in your industry by cheap labor.

Forum List

Back