So What is the Worst that Will Plausibly Happen to Hillary For Her Crimes?

What is the worst plausible outcome for Hillary's alleged crimes for her?

• hundreds of thousands in fines and a few years in Club Fed prison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • incalculable fines and decades in prison at a maximum security pen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Assuming for a moment that all the things about the Clinton Foundation rumors of criminal pay to play and Russia collusion with the Uranium deal were actually true, what is the worst that will happen to Hillary Clinton given our current Justus system?

I don't have any idea. She has been accused of crimes for years and many of the accusations may be true, but I wasn't there and don't know. But where there is smoke there is fire although I don't think much will happen to her.

Hillary will serve 14 months in Martha Stewart's old prison cell.
Bill will croak of old age with an ankle bracelet on while under house arrest.
CNN/MSNBC will wear black armbands everyday Hillary is in prison.

Assuming for a moment that all the things about the Clinton Foundation rumors of criminal pay to play and Russia collusion with the Uranium deal were actually true, what is the worst that will happen to Hillary Clinton given our current Justus system?
Nothing according to Sessions, he said there is no evidence of wrongdoing...

I'm afraid Hillary is gonna spend the rest of her life the way she wants in spite of all her crimes. Because if somebody starts pulling that thread, it will lead to the most powerful figures in USA [Deep State]. I would say: I don't believe they will allow it to happen. The people who decide to investigate Hillary will get in trouble, not Hillary.

There's a new sheriff in town. The fix is OUT. She'll probably drop dead before any justice can be meted out, but she's already exposed the dem party as a cruel joke on their own people, so she's accomplished her mission.

I agree with other posters who feel that Secretary Clinton will never be charged with a crime.

We are all adults.

We understand that some people are too big to be held accountable.

The Trump administration knows that if Secretary Clinton were indicted, the ____ would hit the fan.

Past street marches would be child's play compared to the frenzy that would follow in the wake of any indictment of the Secretary.

I assume, however, that important Democrats are quietly passing the word to the Secretary that she should shelf any plans to run in 2020. She will, of course, be showered with praise and love when she makes an appearance at the 2020 Democratic convention.

It's time for the Democratic Party to move on.

Like it or not, the future of the United States -- in my opinion -- belongs to women and people of color -- and to younger people.

I agree with other posters who feel that Secretary Clinton will never be charged with a crime.

We are all adults.

We understand that some people are too big to be held accountable.

The Trump administration knows that if Secretary Clinton were indicted, the ____ would hit the fan.

Past street marches would be child's play compared to the frenzy that would follow in the wake of any indictment of the Secretary.

I assume, however, that important Democrats are quietly passing the word to the Secretary that she should shelf any plans to run in 2020. She will, of course, be showered with praise and love when she makes an appearance at the 2020 Democratic convention.

It's time for the Democratic Party to move on.

Like it or not, the future of the United States -- in my opinion -- belongs to women and people of color -- and to younger people.
Minority rule is a disaster in the making. Ask SA or Zimbabwe or Rwanda.

I'm afraid Hillary is gonna spend the rest of her life the way she wants in spite of all her crimes. Because if somebody starts pulling that thread, it will lead to the most powerful figures in USA [Deep State]. I would say: I don't believe they will allow it to happen. The people who decide to investigate Hillary will get in trouble, not Hillary.

Deep State says NO, Hillary laughing.

Assuming that all of the rumors about the Trump collusion with Russia are true, what is the worst that can happen to Trump given our current Justice system?

Not more than what will happen to the other American war criminals from the Iraq invasion.

Crimes? And just where are those indictments/convictions?
go play your stupid games elsewhere.

Nothing because she will never be convicted.
It is highly-highly likely she has the goods on a great many powerful people...people who will protect her at all cost. It will be a very interesting day when her and Bill dies and things start coming out.

Lawbreakers should be punished and brought to justice. Whatever the outcome of current government scandals, the country deserves whatever happens. Does the country want to have an honest government or should we continue the status quo? The current situation is disgraceful and it shows that certain people are happy with that. Damn their evil souls to hell.

Forum List

Back