May 10, 2010

Blame everyone
Lie to the cops
Throw in the child abuse card
Hide the body in a swamp
Leave no evidence
Keep cheese in the trunk

that is all.

All the jurors are speaking now. They said they knew she did it but the state didn't prove it. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. If the prosecutions case convinced the jury to the point that they knew she did it then they met the standard of "beyond a reasonable doubt." I know she did it but the state didn't prove it. Well, if the state didn't prove it how is it that YOU know it?

All the jurors are speaking now. They said they knew she did it but the state didn't prove it. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. If the prosecutions case convinced the jury to the point that they knew she did it then they met the standard of "beyond a reasonable doubt." I know she did it but the state didn't prove it. Well, if the state didn't prove it how is it that YOU know it?

I think you are confused about what "reasonable doubt" means. Reasonable doubt means that a reasonable person would conclude that the evidence says that she killed her daughter, and no other explanation is reasonably possible. I did not follow the case closely, but the prosecution totally lost me when they brought in an expert that invented a brand new device to detect gasses from decomposing bodies. If the only evidence they had that the girl was even in the trunk of the car was chloroform and gasoline traces they did not have any evidence, especially when you consider that the cheese in the trunk could have thrown off the chloroform.

Can you conclude form the evidence that the girl did not accidentally drown and Casey just hid the body? If not, it is not murder, nor is it manslaughter. I wouldn't even call it felony child abuse. That means the state blew it.

Blame everyone
Lie to the cops
Hide the body in a swamp
Leave no evidence
Keep cheese in the trunk

that is all.

I have learned that if I want to kill some one I should do it on Florida. The jurors are retarded, and I will get away with it easy.

It's not enough for a juror to believe she did it, the state has to prove it with evidence. They couldn't even prove the cause of death, how are you going to convict somebody of murder if you don't know for sure how the victim died?

Look, I feel the same way about this as I did for the OJ trial, a guilty person walked. It's unfortunate, but it's the way things have to be, unless you want convictions based on what people feel instead of the facts.

Blame everyone
Lie to the cops
Hide the body in a swamp
Leave no evidence
Keep cheese in the trunk

that is all.

I have learned that if I want to kill some one I should do it on Florida. The jurors are retarded, and I will get away with it easy.

I have learned that many Americans are narcotized scumbags who would prefer to do away with jury trials. Actually, I believe many of them believe that we should dispense with trials ...period.

It's not enough for a juror to believe she did it, the state has to prove it with evidence. They couldn't even prove the cause of death, how are you going to convict somebody of murder if you don't know for sure how the victim died?

Look, I feel the same way about this as I did for the OJ trial, a guilty person walked. It's unfortunate, but it's the way things have to be, unless you want convictions based on what people feel instead of the facts.

One of them has said Casey Anthoney was a good Mother. From the mouth of a stupid twat, about another stupid twat.

Casey Anthony Verdict: She Was 'Good Mother,' Alternate Juror Says

July 6, 2011 10:59 AM EDT

An alternate juror on the Casey Anthony trial on Wednesday called the defendant a "good mother," a day after the jury acquitted Anthony of first degree murder, manslaughter and child abuse, while convicting her of lying to police.

Casey Anthony Verdict: She Was 'Good Mother,' Alternate Juror Says - International Business Times

Blame everyone
Lie to the cops
Hide the body in a swamp
Leave no evidence
Keep cheese in the trunk

that is all.

I have learned that many Americans are narcotized scumbags who would prefer to do away with jury trials. Actually, I believe many of them believe that we should dispense with trials ...period.

Maybe. Cant wait for the sluts book to come out. Maybe she will call it "If I killed my daughter and got away with it because my jurors were morons, and my prosecutor was inbred". Has a nice ring to it.

I think you are confused about what "reasonable doubt" means. Reasonable doubt means that a reasonable person would conclude that the evidence says that she killed her daughter, and no other explanation is reasonably possible. I did not follow the case closely, but the prosecution totally lost me when they brought in an expert that invented a brand new device to detect gasses from decomposing bodies. If the only evidence they had that the girl was even in the trunk of the car was chloroform and gasoline traces they did not have any evidence, especially when you consider that the cheese in the trunk could have thrown off the chloroform.

Can you conclude form the evidence that the girl did not accidentally drown and Casey just hid the body? If not, it is not murder, nor is it manslaughter. I wouldn't even call it felony child abuse. That means the state blew it.

By your own admission you didn't watch the trial. The state produced two men from an FBI lab and their expertise was forensics. they both testified that the levels of chloroform were unusually, the highest they had ever seen. Secondly they found a hair that matched Caylee's and it was a post mortem hair. The state did prove their case. Otherwise the jurors wouldn't be running around yelling "I know she did it."

Blame everyone
Lie to the cops
Hide the body in a swamp
Leave no evidence
Keep cheese in the trunk

that is all.

I have learned that killing someone yourself is cheaper than a hitman. Besides the hitman might tell.

What have we learned? I know that I learned not everyone is batshit crazy and so eager to believe three years of non-stop Casey-did-it "journalists" inciting viewers/readers into a frenzy, when those "journalists" didn't know squat but wanted to sell their poison, period. And there were millions of people sucked right in.

With the vitriol at fever pitch and people threatening Casey's own murder, and that of the jurers, I salute today's message from Judge Belvin Perry regarding the Fourth Estate:

Excerpt ~~
Journalists used to have the title "The Fourth Estate." I hope they never lose that title...but if you do not start setting standards for yourself, all these fringe folks that are running around with cameras, all these independent folks who are now calling themselves journalists, that Fourth Estate is going to disappear.

Nuff said.

The jurors have to look at the evidence given at the trial. They don't see all the media driven evidence and gossip which is a good thing. We have too many people already who have been wrongly convicted of crimes they did not commit, some on death row and although they continue to claim no innocent people were executed it makes you wonder.

The system does have flaws but it is better to let a guilty person walk free than to see an innocent person locked up. But what gets to me is the media focus on one crime. How many other children were murdered or went missing in last 2 weeks and where is the news media?

Intuition transcends the limitations of reason. They knew in their gut. Her life will be a living hell after her 15 minutes is over and she pockets the cash, as she will be considered a piriah to all who know her and to all she meets. She will attract only losers and she will be the walking dead, sentenced to Hell on earth. A good sentence, actually. She'd better get used to looking behind her back on the way to her cave. :Boom2:

If you're going to kill your child make sure you strip all the flesh off her bones so, that you don't leave any evidence.

If you kill your child you get a cash prize.

"Casey Dry Bones Anthony" would approve this message.

Forum List

Back