So what happens when/if...

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
Cell phones are proven to cause tumors or cancer or other health related issues?

Economies collapsing?

No cell phone zones in restaruants and such?

Lawsuits against wireless companies?

Mass cell phone withdrawl?

I suspect it would be very much like smoking causing problems as to how humans will react if this turns out to be true.

Last edited:
NOne of us will get out of life alive.

Apparently the rapture happened a week or so ago and none were deemed worthy.

Caution: LIVING IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH! Anything you use, anything you eat, anything you drink, anything you breathe, anything you touch, can kill you. So what? You want to live forever?

Cell phones are proven to cause tumors or cancer or other health related issues?

Economies collapsing?

I suspect it would be very much like smoking causing problems as to how humans will react if this turns out to be true.

how about we just go back to gosh, the days before we had electronic leaches...?PLEASE!!!!

I remember the days when you had to *gasp*, find a pay phone to call someone if you weren't at home or at work...what a tragedy that would be eh? :lol:

Economies collapsing?

1. I'll laugh.
2. I wouldn't be surprised.
3. I'll be happy.
4. I'll be happy.
5. I'll laugh.

Well so far looks like The "oh well something is gonna kill me" crowd is in the lead.

I take that to mean that they will keep using their cells even if it kills them.

Well so far looks like The "oh well something is gonna kill me" crowd is in the lead.

I take that to mean that they will keep using their cells even if it kills them.

i-like-turtles.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back