So what happens to Obama's dreamer "kids" now? Many in their 30s

You obviously know absolutely nothing about DACA. Take a few minutes and go educate yourself then comeback when you have a bit of a clue about what you are trying to discuss.

HAHAHA. You call that a response? More namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.
What name did I call you and how did I admit that you were right? Is it Opposite Day?

Trump has their names and addresses, so why isn't he deporting them right now? Is it his plan to do so after the 6 month amnesty has passed.? The law says they can't be here and he should kick them out immediately. Every day, illegals cost the american taxpayers approximately a billion dollars!!!
Be patient. Giving this issue to Congress to deal with, puts the incumbents in the crosshairs of us, the American voter. Remember, a great many of these so called Republicans are hamstringing the Agenda we voted for. Trump is merely giving them the rope they need to hang themselves. Then we get to replace them with more obedient servants. Or they choose not to act on it; then we say adios to the"dreamers".

Be patient. Giving this issue to Congress to deal with, puts the incumbents in the crosshairs of us, the American voter. Remember, a great many of these so called Republicans are hamstringing the Agenda we voted for. Trump is merely giving them the rope they need to hang themselves. Then we get to replace them with more obedient servants. Or they choose not to act on it; then we say adios to the"dreamers".

I hope that is trump's strategy. It will be tough for these RINOs to give amnesty when they know ALL of their base oppose it.

I hope that is trump's strategy. It will be tough for these RINOs to give amnesty when they know ALL of their base oppose it.
Trump made his desires pretty clear today... he wants the dream act legalized by congress and the dreamers protected. Kudos to him for making those statements, he is trying to pull himself out of the hole he got himself in.

[
Trump made his desires pretty clear today... he wants the dream act legalized by congress and the dreamers protected. Kudos to him for making those statements, he is trying to pull himself out of the hole he got himself in.

Done that way, daca would at least be legal. But it's still a terrible idea. None of these dreamers were vetted. Most invaded america as adults.

Forum List

Back