So what ever hapened to an ice free north pole.

My brain. I've done the research because I double minored in meterologoy and climatology. I don't need some vast left-wing website to tell me the facts that I know are untrue.

Reseach climate and meteorology patterns. You'll see an AMAZING mirror between the medieval warm period, in which the polar caps were completely melted and the warming period underway right now.

My brain. I've done the research because I double minored in meterologoy and climatology. I don't need some vast left-wing website to tell me the facts that I know are untrue.

Reseach climate and meteorology patterns. You'll see an AMAZING mirror between the medieval warm period, in which the polar caps were completely melted and the warming period underway right now.

:clap2::clap2:

chris/kirk needs someone else opinion to back up his own

Link?

Clearly your schooling has not taught you to read data. Climate change is contributed to tempuratures in the ocean and the PH balance as well as the understanding of the carbon cycle as well as many many other factors. Everything goes through the ocean not the ice caps you idiot. I dont even major in oceanography and I can tell you without a doubt that there are major differences in the patterns of the natural climate cycles of earth in the past compared to what is now the most accepted idea among scientists that anthropogenic global warming does infact exist and that research must be conducted seriously. To ignore it would be to ignore the fact the Co2 levels are well beyond the natural ability for the carbon cycle to quickly stabilize them, tempuratures in the deep oceans and carbon isotope levels are fluctuating far beyond what sediment deposit research has told us in the past, and finally that the amount of fresh water diluting the ocean is indeed natural but not at the rate it is working at right now. Climate change happens over thousands of millions of years, not overnight. And the very fact that the Malenkovictch cycle is overdue should tell you that something is naturally happening, but at the same time something very unatural is showing up in our data that has never been implicated before when studying the effects of the same cycles that have occured for billions of years.

Just because you are a Meteorology major does not make you a climate expert, infact it probably makes you less of a climate expert. You ignore the fact that so many fields of science are contributing more and more data every single day. You need oceanographers, sedimentology experts, ocean chemists, climatologists, Ocean evolutionary biologists, marine biologists, Ocean ecologists, marine geophysicists, alchemists, marine geographers, plate tectonic experts, evolutionary biologists, microbiologists, plankton experts, marine archeologists, ocean wave experts, thermocline experts, ecologists, marine biogeophysicists,......and the list goes on forever.....You need all of these people to contribute data and then you need to actually look at that data to even think about claiming to know anything about the history of climate change on this planet mr meteorologist. Looking at a temperature chart over the last hundred thousand years wont get the job done because as you should know, temperature is NOT the same as climate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back