So what does everyone think about Eric Holder?

He's a race baiting arrogant jerk who has sued US people and the states we live in, is behind Fast and Furious which has gotten people killed and should of been kicked out of office a long time ago...what does this tell you about the people Obama puts in his administration folks?

I'm still mad at him for losing that metal door at the Mount Carmel compound Waco raid. And the coincidence of having the corpses destroyed by someone not noticing the plug for the chillers got pulled.. I'll bet he's the one who promoted all those involved at Ruby Ridge also..

Haven't caught up with all the shit he's created in his NEW job...

He should have been awarded a medal of freedom for Ruby Ridge.

He needs to be charged with several felony's and placed in a small cell for the rest of his life

He's a race baiting arrogant jerk who has sued US people and the states we live in, is behind Fast and Furious which has gotten people killed and should of been kicked out of office a long time ago...what does this tell you about the people Obama puts in his administration folks?

I'm still mad at him for losing that metal door at the Mount Carmel compound Waco raid. And the coincidence of having the corpses destroyed by someone not noticing the plug for the chillers got pulled.. I'll bet he's the one who promoted all those involved at Ruby Ridge also..

Waytogo.. You'll wait a long time to get any sympathy from me when YOU find an obvious "entrapment" case that ends in the slaughter of a family by Fed agents.

Was OK because they were white and rural I bet..

I don't know why it took so long but I just put this idiot on ignore.

As far as Eric Holder goes...he is nothing more then a corrupt fecking monkey with Obama turning the crank on the organ box.

Eric Holder said that in the context of enforcing the law, he considered "my people"...

Meaning Black People!

Can you imagine a white AG saying "my people" when explaining why he wouldn't prosecute a Klan member for standing outside a polling place?

Eric Holder is a race warrior for the black race.

Holder and the rest of Obama's buttboys have been operating with impunity long enough. Just a few months left and the whole gang of Chicago thugs will be packing their shit.

Sorry they don't even deserve the name "Thug", they are nothing more than punks behaving like a Chicago street gang.

WASHINGTON - New documents obtained by CBS News show Attorney General Eric Holder was sent briefings on the controversial Fast and Furious operation as far back as July 2010. That directly contradicts his statement to Congress.

On May 3, 2011, Holder told a Judiciary Committee hearing, "I'm not sure of the exact date, but I probably heard about Fast and Furious for the first time over the last few weeks."

ATF Fast and Furious: New documents show Attorney General Eric Holder was briefed in July 2010 - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

He is typical of the Obama appointees...incompetent, disrespectful of our Constitution, above the law, self-centered...with a communist bent.

Getting rid of him and all of the Czars will be fringe benefits of Obama's defeat in 2012.

Fuck Eric Holder and the horse he rode in on.
Sounds like Obama himself.

He is either incompetent or corrupt, can't decide if it is one or the other, or both.

I'd say corrupt and used to getting away with things. He hasn't adapted to being on the national stage and thought doing things the Chicago way would work out better than it has.

Eric Holder is the guy who handled the Marc Rich pardon on the last day of the Clinton Administration...a full pardon for a convicted felon who had bilked people out of millions of dollars and then fled the country to avoid prison. Why HE would even be considered for the office of Attorney General is beyond me. He's for sale at the right price and doesn't give a damn about justice.

This is one of my favorite comments about Holder from former Sen. Fred Thompson:

“It’s hard to tell with this Justice Department where ineptness ends and corruption begins.”

Forum List

Back