So what do you on the left do

Just sit back and watch the right screw the pooch and implode.

I have seen it before. pretty recently as a matter of fact.

Cheer!!! Knowing the TPs, they won't be able to hide the crazy for two years, basically guaranteeing Obama a second term. I see it as a replay of the '94-'96 scenario. Remember how Clinton was "irrelevant" and was going to be a lame duck for what remained of his "only" term?

Ohh and I forgot to wait for the right to blame everything they do wrong on the left.
You got that Right!

Let's start a pool for when CON$ first claim the budget deficit spending belongs to Obama and not Congress. :lol:

pfft,

How about a pool for when the obama and the dems stop blaming just Boosh and take some blame for just standing there doing nothing, except of course for telling us fannie and freddie were in ok shape.

Are we now admitting that the Tea Party is just an arm of the Republican party?

Nice.

Hey, did you all hear that Halliburton was responsible for the BP spill?

Ohh and I forgot to wait for the right to blame everything they do wrong on the left.
You got that Right!

Let's start a pool for when CON$ first claim the budget deficit spending belongs to Obama and not Congress. :lol:

pfft,

How about a pool for when the obama and the dems stop blaming just Boosh and take some blame for just standing there doing nothing, except of course for telling us fannie and freddie were in ok shape.

Can't be any longer than the cons spents blaming Clinton. That was pretty much Bush's whole eight years, wasn't it? :cool:

You got that Right!

pfft,

pfft.

How about a pool for when CON$ stop blaming Carter, Clinton, and anyone else they can dream up for Bush's bankrupting the country by wasting money on an unnecessary war of choice in Iraq and giving tax cuts to billionaires who outsource American jobs when there was a $5 trillion national debt to be paid down.

Fannie and Freddie were OK until Bush lowered the loan standards in Dec 2003 by allowing no down payment loans for more than the property was worth to people with bad credit who couldn't make the payments with his American Dream Downpayment Initiative, ADDI.

You got that Right!

pfft,

pfft.

How about a pool for when CON$ stop blaming Carter, Clinton, and anyone else they can dream up for Bush's bankrupting the country by wasting money on an unnecessary war of choice in Iraq and giving tax cuts to billionaires who outsource American jobs when there was a $5 trillion national debt to be paid down.

Fannie and Freddie were OK until Bush lowered the loan standards in Dec 2003 by allowing no down payment loans for more than the property was worth to people with bad credit who couldn't make the payments with his American Dream Downpayment Initiative, ADDI.

So in 2008 when Franks, the man over seeing F and F, publically said F and F are fine, months before the collapse of FF that lead to the collapse fo the economy, was just standing there as an innocent bystander?

damn dude. Look at what Franks did, and didn't do. He had the info, he could have warned the whole world, and we may have been able to avoid this years ago.

Take a deep long look, and let me know if you think he may be guitly of treason.

Forum List

Back