So, what did those DOJ/FBI "briefings" reveal for Trump's spy-gate?

One of these days the whole thing will come crashing down on democrats and the party will be laughed out of town while high members of the FBI (and the Clinton campaign?) are perp walked into prison.

Tell you what............To make ALL of the above come true, here's my suggestion to help your "brilliant" plan .....(what an idiot, LOL)

4-14-2010.gif

I expected the gop to demand to see what basis/evidence the FBI had before they recruited the guy to meet with campaign officials. Obviously they had the Pappy talking to the Aust Ambassador who called the FBI, and the FusionGPS/steele material the FBI got from more than one souce, including McCain.

But I expected the gop to say "not enough."

Let me please ADD also this.....(when Trump surrounded himself with such shady characters throughout his campaign..........maybe the so called COUP is coming from Pence.)

Page confirmed that he met with and passed documents to a Russian intelligence officer in 2013. Court documents include an intercept in April 2013 of conversations between the Russians discussing their effort to recruit Page as “as an intelligence source.”

A Russian intelligence officer said of Page: “He got hooked on Gazprom … I don’t know, but it’s obvious that he wants to earn lots of money … For now his enthusiasm works for me. I also promised him a lot … You promise a favor for a favor. You get the documents from him and tell him to go fuck himself.”

In late December 2016, Sechin’s chief of staff, Oleg Erovinkin “who may have been a source for ex-British spy Christopher Steele’s Trump dossier,” according to multiple reports, was found dead in the back of his car in Moscow.

A Second Look at the Steele Dossier

Russia had nothing to do with it

For other Trump cult morons.......You're too far gone.

It is NOT an issue whether Russia succeed or not.......It is an issue of WHY the attempt was made by Russia and WHY they wanted the orange buffoon in the WH....(hint.....it was NOT because of Trump's wonderful hairpiece.)

If we were playing baseball natzi I would say scoreboard
But I’ll just say body count
So go cry to the mods about me calling you natzi so my post gets censored...boy

Forum List

Back