So What Can We Expect On CNN/MSNBC Rest Of The Week.SOTU Address Racist?,Dog Whistles?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:1peleas: So which host/hosts will claim that the Trump Steak of the union address was full of hate/bigotry/anger/hatred of the USA as we know it? We are going back to the days of KKK/slavery/white supremacy/ect. ect. {The Usual Stuff} :777:
:08621: :08621: :1041:

Democrats are reduced to examining chicken gizzards to divine what the secret messages are.

CNN says that Malania Trump wore a cream colored suit. That means divorce.

• Banned
Democrats are reduced to examining chicken gizzards to divine what the secret messages are.

CNN says that Malania Trump wore a cream colored suit. That means divorce.
Now I can place my Make America White Again bumper sticker on my car and not worry about a loony Democrat pooping on my car

It's another tough morning for the lefty cable media news slugs this fine day. They're stuck layering on the criticism and doom forecasting in their opinions of what president Trump said, implied, hinted at, etc., etc. And they're giving it a good shot, bless their evil souls, but it's tough sailing into the brisk headwinds of very high poll responses to various things Trump actually said. Gosh, hate it when that happens to the dims.

Morning Joke for one has been quite entertaining. Glad I recorded it for saving in the MSDNC Meltdown file.

Forum List

Back