So...what are your plans for this 4th of July Weekend?

thasth exaxlktkhy thes ame tihning i llwi do

did you realize germans has the asame word as germs. THATS WHAT U ARE. this is an americas patriot thread, gtfo or get banned. your chioice, krauthammer.

on 4th of july i will give a talk about border measure regulations and enforcement of intelekshual property rights.

another episode of: shit sheldon knows jackshit about & stuff

Sounds good. Peace b with you. but if ther is saukerkraute at this "talk" I'll will hammer every one there. cIOnsider this a warniningg.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoni835dBQI&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Pink Floyd - Waiting for the worms‬‏[/ame]

did you realize germans has the asame word as germs. THATS WHAT U ARE. this is an americas patriot thread, gtfo or get banned. your chioice, krauthammer.

on 4th of july i will give a talk about border measure regulations and enforcement of intelekshual property rights.

Sounds good. Peace b with you. but if ther is saukerkraute at this "talk" I'll will hammer every one there. cIOnsider this a warniningg.

don't try to ship counterfeit sauerkraut via rotterdam.

that's my free legal advice.

Have a few more, you're still making to much sense.......

drinkBeer9.jpg

drinkBeer9.jpg

Capt J ack Sparrow always semed imo like h e was triping on mes caline :lol:

drinkBeer9.jpg

2574423742_07808979b5.jpg

Happy 4th y'all!

We just went and bought a whole slew of fireworks, my sweetie can't wait to let them off tomorrow night.

Going over to my friend, Bob's house for a cook out. He's grilling up some of his famous ribs which are legendary.

Some gardening, some BBQ, some relaxing....and taking care of the kittens. :) ..

Some gardening, some BBQ, some relaxing....and taking care of the kittens. :) ..

All 3 are downstairs with us right now while the neighbors fireworks go off. They are just chilling, unlike dogs it doesn't affect them too much.

Chilling too, busy fun day....

All 3 are downstairs with us right now while the neighbors fireworks go off. They are just chilling, unlike dogs it doesn't affect them too much.

Chilling too, busy fun day....

Here in san diego, seaworld has fireworks every night of summer, and everynight my dog gets scared... so last night I decided to take him to see the fireworks, cause seaworld does a huge show, and you can also see 4-5 other firework shows as well. My dog would only stay directly behind my legs and tried to hide under the truck. Halirious.

Forum List

Back