So what are you doing for the 4th of July?

I will be thanking the people who gave this country independence by using the freedom they gave me to do nothing. Absolutely nothing, and loving it.

archangel said:
with giving the kids hot dogs while you eat steaks...my kids would look at me with puppy dog eyes and drool...then I would have to give them my steak and eat dogs..always have to serve em what I eat... :halo:

My kids have plebian tastes. They actually prefer the hot dogs! They complain about steak! And my husband does such agreat job on the grill( charcoal est necessaire). The meat just melts in your mouth. Silly kids! :cuckoo:

Oh well, hot dogs are cheaper anyway!

We will be roasting a pig in the ground and hosting a block party.

I like this holiday, nobody expects anything from you!

no1tovote4 said:
We will be roasting a pig in the ground and hosting a block party.

I like this holiday, nobody expects anything from you!
damn---I visited you at the wrong time !!!!!!!!!!

i am off work on tues, so i have 4 days of r&r and also working on the small projects on the house, because there are only 6 weekends left to my son's b-day party, and we leave for vegas the following weekend.

-our deck needs to be power washed and stained.
-we need to fix the loose deck boards as well as the broken lattice around the porch.
-we need to also fit the deck with lattice to make the space between the ground and the platform more eye-pleasing.
-i need to re-pot my hibiscus before it dies from suffocation in the small pot. --i need to finish sewing the curtains for my son's room.
-i want to start putting posts in the ground for the fencing around my garden/pond
-finish the waterfall for the pond
-connect the pump to the water line
-connect the water line to the top of the waterfall
-fill the pond and have it be fully functional
-start the actual garden landscaping around the pond, and be able to transplant my potted flowers and pumpkins that are growing

fuzzykitten99 said:
i am off work on tues, so i have 4 days of r&r and also working on the small projects on the house, because there are only 6 weekends left to my son's b-day party, and we leave for vegas the following weekend.

-our deck needs to be power washed and stained.
-we need to fix the loose deck boards as well as the broken lattice around the porch.
-we need to also fit the deck with lattice to make the space between the ground and the platform more eye-pleasing.
-i need to re-pot my hibiscus before it dies from suffocation in the small pot. --i need to finish sewing the curtains for my son's room.
-i want to start putting posts in the ground for the fencing around my garden/pond
-finish the waterfall for the pond
-connect the pump to the water line
-connect the water line to the top of the waterfall
-fill the pond and have it be fully functional
-start the actual garden landscaping around the pond, and be able to transplant my potted flowers and pumpkins that are growing

Damn, I'm tired. :sleep: I have to work tomorrow, 7-1. Should've be in bed about an hour ago. Then I'm free for 3 days! Happy 4th everyone! :usa:

Forum List

Back