So...What Are You All Doing Tomorrow Night?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
I'm not a big New Years Eve fan of public fanfares, such as bars or giant parties in hotels.

I'm just going to go over to a friends with my daughter, they have a kid her age too, and hang out, drink a few vodka's and watch some Neil Young, Pink Floyd, Black Crows and Led Zeppelin Concert DVD's, and maybe a movie.

I'm going to party like it's 1999!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_EtQ-pIvsM[/ame]

I will be haunting message boards and watching Korean TV. Unfortunately, my favorite shows don't get get translated till monday.

I'm not a big New Years Eve fan of public fanfares, such as bars or giant parties in hotels.

I'm just going to go over to a friends with my daughter, they have a kid her age too, and hang out, drink a few vodka's and watch some Neil Young, Pink Floyd, Black Crows and Led Zeppelin Concert DVD's, and maybe a movie.

Careful...because a few vodka's, followed by a few more vodkas, might lead to innocent back rubs, followed by some playful kissing, and eventually leading to passionate lovemaking.

So...What Are You All Doing Tomorrow Night?

Sleeping. Why do you ask? Interested in a game of three way "twister"?
(Caution: In some cases menage et trois can lead to mangy twat).

I'm supposed to be partying but twinbrother and I have a cunning plan. A plan so devious, you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox. We have a stash of beer, spiced rum and champagne hidden and we will hide out and get completely hammered, just us two. I can't wait. We are very funny drunks - at least we think we are.

Don't know just yet. Most likely nothing. I don't especially like to go out on New Year's Eve due to all the drunks on the highway in my part of the world. Most likely at midnight I will be fast asleep - ten toes up - and have no idea it is 2010 until I wake up.

Probably staying home with my kids watching movies until midnight. We saved some sparklers and poppers from the 4th of July,and we will probably use them up to bring in the new year...then hit the sack. More than likely though the kids will fall asleep...and I will have to wake them up to do the sparkler thing (they will then be groggy and kinda crabby...just like last year). Such a good way to start 2010.:tongue:

We still follow our old family tradition even though the Kids are on their own.

We'll open a good bottle of wine around 8 and sip it while playing scrabble and trivial pursuit until about 11:30. That's when we turn off the jams and go to the living room for the countdown in NY.

Has kept us out of trouble for many many years.

Forum List

Back