So Weiner Wants To Take The Summer Off? How Convenient!

Can you imagine if this had happened during a SNL Season? they would of opened the show with it!!! I wonder who would of played Weiner and would of played his gay lover standing aside him,,,,,I would of loved to have seen Barney Frank off to the side,,as his primary "Weener Supporter".

Where did Vitter go after he shit his diapers while fucking a prostitute?

I think he took some time off too.

I was unaware the Weiner was using Vitter as a role model. Outside of that your deflecting. The Democrats in Congress want him out too.

So they want both Weiner and Vitter out of Congress..right?

Where are Republicans on Vitter?

Oh wait..they are contributing to his re-election campaign!

Republicans Calling For Anthony Weiner Resignation Backed David Vitter's Reelection

Do you have pictures of Vitter shitting in his diapers while fucking a prostitute? If you do let's see them. I don't think it is possible to shit and fuck at the same time so I"ll leave it to you to prove to me that he in fact did this.. We shall wait. After all, you're the one who says we need "court documented proof." so put your shitty money where your shitty mouth is.. shithead.

You really wanna see those pictures?

Eewwwwwwww...:eek:

Do you have pictures of Vitter shitting in his diapers while fucking a prostitute? If you do let's see them. I don't think it is possible to shit and fuck at the same time so I"ll leave it to you to prove to me that he in fact did this.. We shall wait. After all, you're the one who says we need "court documented proof." so put your shitty money where your shitty mouth is.. shithead.

You really wanna see those pictures?

Eewwwwwwww...:eek:

Yes,, are you hard of hearing???? I want her to put her shitty money where her shitty mouth is.

Chris Lee.

'Nuff said.

So Weiner is cured? What, He spent one day in treatment and now he's off to the Hamptons with his wife? What a fucking circus side show joke this country has become. Unbelievable. Well, I guess the asshole no longer has to answer to the people anymore, so I guess it's back to business as usual which is sending pitcures of his Weiner on the internet. What a perverted bottomfeeder. ~BH

Forum List

Back