So We Independents Visited Occupy Wall Street And...

Occupy Washington. That's where our problems begin and end. All of these other "Occupations" are meaningless and incoherent.

I know exactly how you feel. When I went to my first Tea Party meeting, I asked a few questions about what exactly they would do about the deficit, if they reduced taxes. Blank stares.

I'm sure you did sweetie...

I asked if NASA would be eliminated since it was not specified in the Constitution and no single state would be able to afford to fund it.

The TP is not the Ron Paul lunatic asylum. They do not call for the termination of NASA. Perhaps you and some other ron paul psychotics do....

I guess you don't know as much about the Tea Party as I do. There are basically two camps: The Bachmann Whackjobs and the Ron Paul set. While both agree on central themes that eventually surfaced (Less taxes, Less government, Balanced budget), they differ on what that means and how they would go about it.

Now I'm sure that just as in OWS, there are people in the Tea Party who could have answered me intelligently. But seriously, how many average people are going to know the details of Taft-Hartly or even Sarbanes-Oxley?

Except that wasn't what I was asking, but nice try honey.

Well look sweetie, I'm sure all the other girls find you just the Bell of the Ball, but your point was that you asked a question about one of the issues that OWS was protesting and they couldn't answer. Now I know it may be difficult for you to comprehend but although I didn't ask the exact same question, the situations were comparable. If you're still confused, ask one of those "Liberal Elititsts" to explain it to you.

Here's another nice article on the OWS frauds:

NYC arrest records: Many Occupy Wall Street protesters live in luxury - Yahoo! News

NYC arrest records: Many Occupy Wall Street protesters live in luxury

"Many “Occupy Wall Street” protesters arrested in New York City “occupy” more luxurious homes than their “99 percent” rhetoric might suggest, a Daily Caller investigation has found.".

Yes and? Well if nothing else, thanks for verifying that many people in support of the movement, are intelligent, responsible, employed individuals who see the validity of their concerns.
Obviously you didn't bother looking at the link. Just as in the Tea Party, there are differing views regarding what they are about. The link clearly showed that this movement grew beyond the tents long ago. A LOT of people are supporting it from home and office (you know, where they work).
You don't have to be poor to figure out that Major Corporations, PACs, Unions and Billionaires have more control over our government than the citizenry. Only a complete fool would believe otherwise.
Oh wait.
Ah.
Got it.

Last edited:
We are small to medium sized business-owners

This line is bullshit. No small business owner has the time to hang out with a bunch of spoiled whining brats because they're too busy running their businesses.

Why aren't you doing something for yourself instead of demanding that others do shit for you?

But here you are demanding and accepting your own government bail outs like Obammy's new student loan forgiveness plan or the mortgage refinance plan. You accept all kinds of refundable tax credits at the expense of others. You got yourself into debt so if you don't want to be hypocrites then you should get yourselves out of it.

This just shows the OWS ignorance. If you liquidate a portfolio and put it all into a credit union earning less than 1% who will it hurt? Really are you supposed college grads and business owners that fucking stupid?

We don’t want handouts. We don’t want to end capitalism. We just want a government that prioritizes workers over Wall Street. Constituents over Corporations.

You do want hand outs. This whole "give me a job" attitude is nothing but begging for a handout. If the governor of a city where you sheep are shitting all over the place offered $10 dollar an hour jobs doing grounds maintenance and street sweeping cleaning up the mess you pigs make would you take the jobs and stop blaming everyone else for your problems?

Somehow I doubt it.

Because last time I checked, government is for the people. Or do you think otherwise?

So begging the government for hand outs at the expense of others is your idea of a good life plan?

So...which popilist movement has more support?

Anybody want to venture a guess?

We are small to medium sized business-owners

This line is bullshit. No small business owner has the time to hang out with a bunch of spoiled whining brats because they're too busy running their businesses.

Why aren't you doing something for yourself instead of demanding that others do shit for you?

But here you are demanding and accepting your own government bail outs like Obammy's new student loan forgiveness plan or the mortgage refinance plan. You accept all kinds of refundable tax credits at the expense of others. You got yourself into debt so if you don't want to be hypocrites then you should get yourselves out of it.

This just shows the OWS ignorance. If you liquidate a portfolio and put it all into a credit union earning less than 1% who will it hurt? Really are you supposed college grads and business owners that fucking stupid?

We don’t want handouts. We don’t want to end capitalism. We just want a government that prioritizes workers over Wall Street. Constituents over Corporations.

You do want hand outs. This whole "give me a job" attitude is nothing but begging for a handout. If the governor of a city where you sheep are shitting all over the place offered $10 dollar an hour jobs doing grounds maintenance and street sweeping cleaning up the mess you pigs make would you take the jobs and stop blaming everyone else for your problems?

Somehow I doubt it.

Because last time I checked, government is for the people. Or do you think otherwise?
It was never intended to be a Welfare state.

Or do you think the Founders were wrong?

I would love to see a reporter ask them "at what temperature will you pack it up and go home"? what are they gonna do in december? build igloos and burn yule logs? live off of beer and canned food?

Maybe masturbating in public view and raping 14 year olds will keep them warm.

They always make me laugh when they say shit like 'our voices are being heard around the world'. Umm, no it isn't. No one is paying any attention outside your own borders. In case y'all failed geography... the world is NOT America. Never has been, likely never will be.

And..... again.... if this is what they want, then where were they when the TEA Parties were doing it?

I'm sure they think that's what they're protesting for.... but it isn't. The man behind the mirror has a different agenda. Just sayin'.

why do you begrudge the people who actually see what's happened, while supporting the koch brothers' bought and paid for tea party?
the tea people are obama deranged old white people who started ranting about "taking back [their] government" the minute a black dem was elected and supported losers who pick judges who decided cases like Citizens United, while saying anyone who calls racists on their BS is racist. They oppose every single effort to support and bolster the middle class.

I hope that helps.

So... I see... in your opinion, if you're "old," and "white," and dislike obama for reasons unstated, you're "deranged."

Nice argument, bigot.

So...which popilist movement has more support?

Anybody want to venture a guess?

They're asking for free shit at someone else's expense. That's always more popular than working your ass off.

So you believe that the OWS supporters than the TPM?

HUH?

As far as the Tea Party goes, I was never really involved as i don't do political protests but i am a small government guy and the Tea Party at least in part had the "Don't Tread on Me" aspect of their platform that I agree with.

OWS on the other hand is all for the government being bigger so as to take from some to give to others. Not something I believe in.

I don't 'begrudge' them. I laugh at their stupidity at times, but that's not 'begrudging'. Their 'protests' are bought and paid for by left wingers... including groups funded by Soros. So if the TEAs are irrelevant because of Koch, then so are OWS because of Soros. See how that works? What is fair is fair - apply it across the board or don't apply it. But applying it to one side and not the other... well... that could be seen as hypocrisy.

For the record, calling the TEAs racists is beneath you, Jillian. Seriously. That's so pathetic, please don't become one of the deranged lefties.

You're an idiot. Do you know they do with that money? Feed themselves. I live in NYC and have been to OWC twice, and it is organized. They have a kitchen set up and feed free meals to anyone who wants it. They are able to survive because of that money, and that gives them the strenght and ability to have more people there, hence, more ideas can be shared faster. Alas, they become stronger and more united. People drive in from all around to stay at the protests. To sleep at the park, because they believe in the movement. They have a library full of books for all to read and even take home. They have daily meetings and groups where they talk about things and share ideas. You think that the mere mentioning of soros as being one who gives money to them takes away their credibility... it is so idiotic. You don't know anything about OWS.

Sorry kid, she made a valid point and your argument is weak. You're defending a bunch of lawless jerks that aren't accomplishing anything positive, just smelling up the place and screwing up a bunch of hard working parents' sons and daughters with their bullshit propaganda. It isn't a coincidence that Castro, Chavez, The American Nazi party, The American Communist party and a slew of other low lives including the imbecile in Air Force One (spending millions flying around on our dime to campaign), are supporting the clowns loitering in cities, disrupting actual working people's lives. Screw them and the assholes that support them, hope they all get infested with fleas........ that would be fitting, that is who they are..... the flea party.

Sorry kid? You're just another republican talking point to me. people that say things like what you said do not know about what corporations have done and are doing in the name of profit, and that is all it really comes down to. you maintain a blind outlook on this messed up financial system, and you seem to think it works, when it doesn't.

Last edited:
They're asking for free shit at someone else's expense. That's always more popular than working your ass off.

HUH?

As far as the Tea Party goes, I was never really involved as i don't do political protests but i am a small government guy and the Tea Party at least in part had the "Don't Tread on Me" aspect of their platform that I agree with.

OWS on the other hand is all for the government being bigger so as to take from some to give to others. Not something I believe in.

Understood and excuse me for the typo that mislead you, too.

I meant to ask you if you thought the OWS moment had more supporters than the TPM.

I think they might, but cannot be certain.

HUH?

Understood and excuse me for the typo that mislead you, too.

I meant to ask you if you thought the OWS moment had more supporters than the TPM.

I think they might, but cannot be certain.

OWS might have more but they just might have more people with the time on their hands to hang around and do nothing but complain for weeks on end.

You're an idiot. Do you know they do with that money? Feed themselves. I live in NYC and have been to OWC twice, and it is organized. They have a kitchen set up and feed free meals to anyone who wants it. They are able to survive because of that money, and that gives them the strenght and ability to have more people there, hence, more ideas can be shared faster. Alas, they become stronger and more united. People drive in from all around to stay at the protests. To sleep at the park, because they believe in the movement. They have a library full of books for all to read and even take home. They have daily meetings and groups where they talk about things and share ideas. You think that the mere mentioning of soros as being one who gives money to them takes away their credibility... it is so idiotic. You don't know anything about OWS.

Sorry kid, she made a valid point and your argument is weak. You're defending a bunch of lawless jerks that aren't accomplishing anything positive, just smelling up the place and screwing up a bunch of hard working parents' sons and daughters with their bullshit propaganda. It isn't a coincidence that Castro, Chavez, The American Nazi party, The American Communist party and a slew of other low lives including the imbecile in Air Force One (spending millions flying around on our dime to campaign), are supporting the clowns loitering in cities, disrupting actual working people's lives. Screw them and the assholes that support them, hope they all get infested with fleas........ that would be fitting, that is who they are..... the flea party.

Sorry kid? You're just another republican talking point to me. people that say things like what you said do not know about what corporations have done and are doing in the name of profit, and that is all it really comes down to. you maintain a blind outlook on this messed up financial system, and you seem to think it works, when it doesn't.
Let me explain to you how this works: you see, the corporations finance Team America, and then Team America goes out... and the corporations sit there in their... in their corporation buildings, and... and, and see, they're all corporation-y... and they make money. :lol:

Let me explain to you how this works: you see, the corporations finance Team America, and then Team America goes out... and the corporations sit there in their... in their corporation buildings, and... and, and see, they're all corporation-y... and they make money. :lol:

Wow. That was completely not funny.

They always make me laugh when they say shit like 'our voices are being heard around the world'. Umm, no it isn't. No one is paying any attention outside your own borders. In case y'all failed geography... the world is NOT America. Never has been, likely never will be.

And..... again.... if this is what they want, then where were they when the TEA Parties were doing it?

I'm sure they think that's what they're protesting for.... but it isn't. The man behind the mirror has a different agenda. Just sayin'.

why do you begrudge the people who actually see what's happened, while supporting the koch brothers' bought and paid for tea party?
the tea people are obama deranged old white people who started ranting about "taking back [their] government" the minute a black dem was elected and supported losers who pick judges who decided cases like Citizens United, while saying anyone who calls racists on their BS is racist. They oppose every single effort to support and bolster the middle class.

I hope that helps.

I don't 'begrudge' them. I laugh at their stupidity at times, but that's not 'begrudging'. Their 'protests' are bought and paid for by left wingers... including groups funded by Soros. So if the TEAs are irrelevant because of Koch, then so are OWS because of Soros. See how that works? What is fair is fair - apply it across the board or don't apply it. But applying it to one side and not the other... well... that could be seen as hypocrisy.

For the record, calling the TEAs racists is beneath you, Jillian. Seriously. That's so pathetic, please don't become one of the deranged lefties.

Too late!

These people are nothing like I expected. After talking with them in depth, we learned what they are really about. What is it?

Read Occupy

If you think it's worth sharing, pass it on.

Video is not up yet but it will be soon...

Well, if you independents haven't figured out yet they're a bunch of freaking nut cases following their Messiah then screw you so called independents--your're as freakin stupid as they are.

96684_600.jpg

I will NEVER side with Marxists, and I will NEVER side with hippies. I hate any and all of both, and I will fight them, and anything they want, as hard as I can, as long as I can! All I see here, is a bunch of whining LOSERS. To hell with OWS, to hell with Marxism, and to hell with all who support any of this hippie trash!

These people are nothing like I expected. After talking with them in depth, we learned what they are really about. What is it?

Read Occupy

If you think it's worth sharing, pass it on.

Video is not up yet but it will be soon...

Well, if you independents haven't figured out yet they're a bunch of freaking nut cases following their Messiah then screw you so called independents--your're as freakin stupid as they are.

Ah. The Conservative Whackjob approach. Gadfly seems just as well informed. You two could start a little Tea Party or something!
So basically your opinions are spoon-fed to you by the MSM and the whackjob e-media, and you don't want things like facts to interfere with that.
That's fine. The Majority of Conservatives are exactly that ignorant on most of their views nowadays.
You may now do as is predicted below...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back