So we believe this

keeps cost down for consumer(most of the poor in this nation(50%)don't comsume much above stating alive).

You still haven't explained what a fair tax is and how it would work!

The truth is it would destroy the country because those who now live on little with no tax would be paying a tax up front, forcing them to buy less.
Unless you wanted to inclued everything in your fair tax it would not be fair.
Any money invested would also have to be taxed, which would keep people from buying stocks, or other business that they might want, or machinery or a new roof for the factory they own.

OK now tell us that anything done to make money wouldn't be included right?

Maybe it would be like culling the herd.

Fifty percent of the richest country in the history of the world make "peanuts." You're a moron.

But that aside, if you are not a taxpayer, you are not a stakeholder in your country because you have no consequence to your vote. And therefore you vote for the people who promise you the most of someone else's money. BTW, the Fair Tax solves this problem.

I ASKED A QUESTION, AND YOU GIVE GARBAGE.
DOES EVERTHING GET TAXED INCLUDING BUYING A HOME, BUSINESS, OR STOCKS OR BONDS?

iF IT'S SO EASY THEN WHY CAN'T YOU SUM IT UP IN A FEW WORDS?

a FAIR TAX TO ME IS WHEN THOSE WHO HAVE THE MOST TO GAIN PAY FOR WHAT THEY USE TO GET IT. A WORKING STIFF WHO JUST GETS A PAYCHECK SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY THE COST OF EVERYTHING THAT IS USED TO CREATE AND HOLD ONTO WEALTH, END OF STORY.

My stake is small, because I am not using the system to creat wealth pass being able to survive. The rich are and most every rule or law or angency set up is because of a few at the top want to be filty righ and they need what the government provides for, and often the goveenment has to protect the rest of us from those who strive for wealth as they do bad and destructive things if not watched.

Sorry done for now, off to golf.

The poor dont go to school? They dont go to the hospital (for free)?
No the poor don't go to the hospitals as much as rich people do, or do they get treated the same!
They go to the hospitals for everything they need to..and for free. Sorry that get treated differently than the rich.....it must be nice to be rich

Many of them are to protect the poor...and everyone
(the poor need little protection except from what is done in the process of making money)
The poor would be poisoned by bad food just lkike the rich without government regulation (as an example)

As often as he needs to...and for free if he prefers an attorney for free...something the rich dont do
the problem is the only time a poor person is using the courts is to defend themselves) the rich use them all the time being sued for something they did or being sued for not doing what they said they would do

That is not the fault of the rich. But the poor also go to court and sue..usually through a free advocate...or if they were truly wronged, there are plenty of attorneys that offer them service for a percentage of the settlement.

All revoles around money.

I believe you see the country as owing to the people. No. The country is what you make of it. no what I see is many people using what this country has in their attemp to make money and then telling everyone who doesn't or isn't smart enough that they are just as responsible for the cost because they live in america

They are becuase they are offered all of the same rights as anyone else.

Yes...if you live in my neighborhood.

(and if I have a home that is worth 1,000,000 and yours is worth 275,000 we should both pay the same?)

We dont pay the same. Assessed value is based on the size of home and value of home...so now I realize I am debating someone who is either a youing child or completely clueless to the reality of how things work so I am done......

seems to be your choice to not have them go to college. But they are allowed to if they want to(SO I SHOULD HAVE TO PAY TO HAVE A CHOICE THAT YOU THINK I WANT OR SHOULD WANT) AND NOT EVERYONE HAS A REAL CHOICE TO GO TO COLLEGE, AND IF YOU BELIEVE THEY DO YOU REALLY ARE DUMB.

A PERSON WITH WEALTH HAS NO PROBLEM SENDING THEIR KIDS TO A COLLEGE, UNLIKE A WORKING STIFF WHO HAS LITTLE MORE THAN ENOUGH TO SURVIVE.

THE COLLEGE PUTS A WEALTHY KID RIGHT ON HIS WAY TO SUCCESS, WHERE MOST POOR PEOPLE ARE LUCKY IF THEM AND THEIR KIDS HAVEN'T GAINED LARGE AMOUNTS OF DEBT THAT ONCE AGAINS PUT THEM BEHIND.

Sorry...you are not worthy of my time.
You are rambling about things you know nothing about.

Ask and I will answer.

But debate when you are clueless?

Nope. Sorry. Not interested.

Fifty percent of the richest country in the history of the world make "peanuts." You're a moron.

But that aside, if you are not a taxpayer, you are not a stakeholder in your country because you have no consequence to your vote. And therefore you vote for the people who promise you the most of someone else's money. BTW, the Fair Tax solves this problem.

I ASKED A QUESTION, AND YOU GIVE GARBAGE.
DOES EVERTHING GET TAXED INCLUDING BUYING A HOME, BUSINESS, OR STOCKS OR BONDS?

iF IT'S SO EASY THEN WHY CAN'T YOU SUM IT UP IN A FEW WORDS?

a FAIR TAX TO ME IS WHEN THOSE WHO HAVE THE MOST TO GAIN PAY FOR WHAT THEY USE TO GET IT. A WORKING STIFF WHO JUST GETS A PAYCHECK SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY THE COST OF EVERYTHING THAT IS USED TO CREATE AND HOLD ONTO WEALTH, END OF STORY.

My stake is small, because I am not using the system to creat wealth pass being able to survive. The rich are and most every rule or law or angency set up is because of a few at the top want to be filty righ and they need what the government provides for, and often the goveenment has to protect the rest of us from those who strive for wealth as they do bad and destructive things if not watched.

Sorry done for now, off to golf.

If you were an educated man you would read the link I provided that detailed exactly what the "fair tax" is. But you seem to be a typical liberal who'd rather be spoonfed information instead of seeking out information on your own.

Tell me how much do you caddy's make nowadays?

Fairtax.org

Forum List

Back