So we are to believe that we are in an economic recovery?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Yet Sears/KMart to close 100+ stores after weak holiday sales.

Sears to Close 100 to 120 Kmart, Sears Stores - ABC News

Tell us all again how the Great Obama saved not only millions of jobs but our entire country from collapse. I love that story.

Ps. There are reportedly 5 million fewer jobs available now than when Obama took over so make sure your comparing apples to apples when you try to excuse this bumbling idiots job performance.

• Banned
Last edited:
I didn't know anyone was shopping at KMart or Sears after like........1995

Easy credit means the US debtor class is suddenly above shopping at KMart. Imported 3-D flat screens and $180 Nikes mayne!

Have them here too... and for tools, etc, Sears is still one of the tops... Even with the emergence of Home Depot, Lowes, etc... Sears is still a top 10 retailer... over 30billion in sales

For them to take a hit, is indeed telling

Have them here too... and for tools, etc, Sears is still one of the tops... Even with the emergence of Home Depot, Lowes, etc... Sears is still a top 10 retailer... over 30billion in sales

For them to take a hit, is indeed telling

I used to be a DeWalt guy but after having my jobs trailer broke into I had to replace everything. I bought Rigid instead and what a great decision that was. Their power tools, especially the cordless, are far superior. And they all have a lifetime replacement policy for ANY reason. The only problem I ran into was battery replacement and you won't believe who caused the problem........

THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT!

My 24 volt batteries were banned by congress after my purchase. It took MONTHS of fucking red tape to get my replacements and in the meantime I had to buy all new cheap shit to get by.

Easy credit means the US debtor class is suddenly above shopping at KMart. Imported 3-D flat screens and $180 Nikes mayne!

My 3d Samsung and $160 Air Maxes are ill, and I'm not in any debt because of them.

I wonder if the OP is happy that the economy isn't recovering that fast.

Sears and K-Mart are losing to Wal Mart. Judge the climate, not the weather. The economy is slowly getting better. Bush really screwed things up and Obama didn't help much.

I wonder if the OP is happy that the economy isn't recovering that fast.

Sears and K-Mart are losing to Wal Mart. Judge the climate, not the weather. The economy is slowly getting better. Bush really screwed things up and Obama didn't help much.

Of course I love it not getting better. It's great for my own business which I survive off of.

Think before you post next time.

There's an article in yesterday's USA Today that salwes for the holiday shopping season were "disappointing". Yeah, the people believe that we're onj our way to recovery all right.

Looks like the wheels on the left wing propaganda wagon are stuck in the mud again.

There's an article in yesterday's USA Today that salwes for the holiday shopping season were "disappointing". Yeah, the people believe that we're onj our way to recovery all right.

Looks like the wheels on the left wing propaganda wagon are stuck in the mud again.

Indeed...wait until the unemployment numbers are re-crunched say...February?

It will go above 9 %...and be right about 9.5%...again...

Yet Sears/KMart to close 100+ stores after weak holiday sales.

Sears to Close 100 to 120 Kmart, Sears Stores - ABC News

Tell us all again how the Great Obama saved not only millions of jobs but our entire country from collapse. I love that story.

Ps. There are reportedly 5 million fewer jobs available now than when Obama took over so make sure your comparing apples to apples when you try to excuse this bumbling idiots job performance.
The only ones he's saving are Gubmint and Union jobs...while destroying the private sector.

I predicted 2 months ago that Obama would claim temp seasonal jobs as a victory and that the numbers would go back up in Jan or Feb but that thread was ignored.

I predicted 2 months ago that Obama would claim temp seasonal jobs as a victory and that the numbers would go back up in Jan or Feb but that thread was ignored.

The temp/seasonal jobs are adjusted for in reporting the UE number by the Dept. of Labor.

That's probably why the thread was ignored.

Forum List

Back