So watching The Messiah Poll's numbers plummet

Obama is in the ring, naturally those outside of the ring look better right now because they don't have to take an unpopular stand on anything.

The only poll that matters will be on a Tuesday next November. Only Huntsman has a chance of those in the GOP field right now.

Obama is in the ring, naturally those outside of the ring look better right now because they don't have to take an unpopular stand on anything.

The only poll that matters will be on a Tuesday next November. Only Huntsman has a chance of those in the GOP field right now.

you mean a Tuesday nov. after next?

uh yeah huntsmen, right...:lol:

People on this site have been making posts about how Obama's poll numbers have been "plummeting" for the last 2 years.

And the polls are pretty much the same now as they were 18 months ago.

Obama is within the margin of error of even polling, like he has been almost consistently for the last 18 months. His polls are not "dropping", they're staying the same as they've been - high enough that every President in recent memory with numbers like these has been easily re-elected.

sure and that depends too, on what you look for in a poll, say economic mgt. etc. even if they are heads up 50 50 dem rep. when he gets to October 12, they won't be thinking that , they'll be looking at their pocket books and job situation.

I agree popularity is a push me pull me thing, I am curious as to why he dropped 8 points absence some big boffo reason......its intriguing....

sure and that depends too, on what you look for in a poll, say economic mgt. etc. even if they are heads up 50 50 dem rep. when he gets to October 12, they won't be thinking that , they'll be looking at their pocket books and job situation.

I agree popularity is a push me pull me thing, I am curious as to why he dropped 8 points absence some big boffo reason......its intriguing....

Approval polling is (or should be) meaningless to anyone except the President's staffers. It's meaningless in a context of looking at an election a year and half away. Polling is a tool that most people don't really understand.

Saying that Obama's approval rating now is a valid indicator about whether he'll be re-elected is dumb when both sides try to use it.

People on this site have been making posts about how Obama's poll numbers have been "plummeting" for the last 2 years.

Obama is within the margin of error of even polling, like he has been almost consistently for the last 18 months. His polls are not "dropping", they're staying the same as they've been - high enough that every President in recent memory with numbers like these has been easily re-elected.

That is correct. He'll always have the 40%+ that blindly follow him now matter how terrible he is.

The real question will be what will voter turnout be? If the country and economy is as bad as it is today or worse on election day, even his own supporters won't be motivated to go vote for him, while the rest of the ccountry will be motivated to vote him out.

That is correct. He'll always have the 40%+ that blindly follow him now matter how terrible he is.

The real question will be what will voter turnout be? If the country and economy is as bad as it is today or worse on election day, even his own supporters won't be motivated to go vote for him, while the rest of the ccountry will be motivated to vote him out.

Just thinking out loud:

10% blacks (voting age) + 5% (?) Muslim + 20% Crazies (every population has 10% insane + mentally defective LIEberrhoids) + 15% Latinos = 50%.

I get 50%.

Especially when one considers the ACORN factor.

Never analyzed it this way.

This is fucking scary.

Forum List

Back